Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

Went slow mate about an hour in the line. There was loads of taxis outside white with a red line is €30 set price to Atocha we have just got in it. We weren't asked for vaccination status so helped a lot seemed more people that were coming from different countries that were getting asked.
Ok that's really helpful .a wee heads up on taxi journey time would be good too if you get a chance

Edinburgh airport security queue was massive. Fast pass got us through in under 3 mins. Anyone coming to Edinburgh, buy one for £6. definitely worth it

Not only is the plane fucked but they might not be able to get another one. Could be an over nighter at Heathrow with no plans of how to get from Madrid to Seville tomorrow
I’m in the same boat lad,flight from Aberdeen to Amsterdam not even boarded yet so I’ve missed Madrid connection the night.Best case into Madrid by 10am tomorrow.

Lauren's 10.30am flight, now due to take off at 19.40 but not to Jerez, but to Malaga

What an absolute horror day thats been for those fans
Any reasons being given for the delay?

On the Marshall Travel charter tomorrow morning at 730am and have the fear already, no wiggle room for us on game day

Currently at stansted awaiting my flight home to Glasgow to watch it with my old man. Seen a few bears dotted around I’m guessing headed for Barcelona, jealous is not the word however there’s not a hope in hell I was watching this without my dad being by my side.

For what it’s worth, I was through security and sipping on a pint within a 30 minute period.

Aye mate thank you, they are Bristol Airport right now and they say the place is buzzing and bouncing with fellow bears!! Cannae beat it!!
Wish I had booked flights before we had reached the final, I live only 30 minute away from Bristol ! Lots of regrets right now!

Left dregorn at 10pm Monday night, drove down to Doncaster for a 6:05 flight, got there at 2:10 ans and first in the queue, much magicness.

Apparently a lighting fault with original plane and needed a 2nd flown from Prague
Been an absolute nightmare. 9.5 hours later and we're now sitting on the runway in Glasgow. Not the girl's fault but this has been a disaster. Some people just chucked it and went home and if there had been any communication at 10:30 this morning we'd probably have done the same.

Been an absolute nightmare. 9.5 hours later and we're now sitting on the runway in Glasgow. Not the girl's fault but this has been a disaster. Some people just chucked it and went home and if there had been any communication at 10:30 this morning we'd probably have done the same.
Horrible to hear mate. But at least your on your way!

Don’t want To panic anyone but Gla departures board is showing 2 Seville flights cancelled in the morning.

V33512 7:15
AEz 4252 5:00
Really hoping there were doubled up flights and they’ve re-organised for people.

Absolute nightmare otherwise

Don’t want To panic anyone but Gla departures board is showing 2 Seville flights cancelled in the morning.

Really hoping there were doubled up flights and they’ve re-organised for people.

I’m on the AEZ 4252 it’s now leaving from Prestwick to Jerez at 07:45

Make sure folk claim...

If your flight’s delayed for 5 hours or more​

You don’t have to take the flight if it’s delayed for 5 hours or more.

If you don’t take the flight​

The airline legally has to give you all of the following:

• a full refund for the flight
  • a full refund for other flights from the airline that you won’t use in the same booking, eg an onward or return flight
  • if you’re part-way through a journey, a flight back to the airport you originally departed from
You should get the refund within 7 days of the date of the flight.

Aberdeen-Schipol yesterday morning. No delays.
Schipol-Seville last night. Bit chaotic coming through arrivals:)):))
Bit of confusion over 1 of the booked villas, but got it sorted this morning.
Some atmosphere here though!!!

My nephew and bus full of Bears never got their flight out of Luton this morning as the bus taking them down was late and all other flights are fully booked.Am gutted for him and the rest of the Bears.

Picked it up wrong.They got their flight out Luton but cos the flight was delayed going out they missed their connection to Grenada.They ended spending a day in Palma and flew home with Ryanair back to Prestwick last night.Still gutted for them.

Last edited:
I shat myself at Manchester when I realised that my 13 year old was not fully vaccinated (he's just back from holiday with the Ex...to Spain) but KLM insisted on an antigen test.

I could see several thousand pounds going up in smoke.

He's been jabbed once and had covid (so can't have second jab yet) but ex forgot to report the positive test

Aberdeen-Schipol yesterday morning. No delays.
Schipol-Seville last night. Bit chaotic coming through arrivals:)):))
Bit of confusion over 1 of the booked villas, but got it sorted this morning.
Some atmosphere here though!!!
So, i would have thought it if it was "EU to EU" arivals would be a piece of piss?

They had originally requested handling at Glasgow but there was no capacity for them to accept any more flights so they are going from Prestwick instead.

Back