Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

How many hours early everyone been going airport my flight at 8 tonight
We were on the 8.50 to Bristol took 2 minutes through security was moving very fast and a load of lanes opened we wouldn't have left so early if we had known it would be that quick.

Ryanair from Edinburgh. I worried because Ryanair online chat told me I had to go to check in desk. Walked up to check in desk and it was empty. Spoke to the guy there and he said if I checked in online there was no need to go to him, Ryanair online chat was wrong.

Had fasttrack security, got through in minutes.

Bus got in at 11:50, and I'm sitting having a pint in the Wetherspoons.

Normal security did look a bit manic, definitely recommend fast track.

Easy enough so far!

Edinburgh airport normal queue currently back to the security gates. We had fast track though so very quick.

Flying into palma then on to Madrid, anyone know if you have to go through security again at palma. I am assuming not as its an internal flight?

I’ve been through Glasgow, Paris Orly and Malaga now and not been asked to show the covid app once.
I’m flyIng from Edinburgh to Frankfurt then Seville with Lufthansa at 6:05 tonight. Won’t let me check in online as I can’t upload my Covid status but got the app on my phone showing I’ve had both doses & a booster so that better be ok or I’ll be going mental lol

We were across in December and Uber from airport was €15.78 to the centre and €11.44 back but I expect that is going to be exceedingly higher by the time we arrive tomorrow morning.
I have a pal whose mum lives in Seville and she was telling me that Uber really isn’t a big thing in Seville and that there are only about 10 Uber drivers who operate there.

I have a pal whose mum lives in Seville and she was telling me that Uber really isn’t a big thing in Seville and that there are only about 10 Uber drivers who operate there.
They might get quite a bit of business the next few days!B-DB-DB-D

Arrived here in Luton 4.5 hours early for my flight. Through security in 5 minutes, no hassle. Plenty of Bears around

Only one thing to do now to pass the time......alcohol

My brothers, my mum amd my neice left last night to drive down to Cardiff for their flights. Just been told, they can't get a pilot for the 6am flight, so they were redirected to a flight from Bristol and same deal, no pilot. They then drove to London and no flights!! I just spoke to my sister and they are distraught and thinking about coming back home!! Hope they can get something sorted and get to Sevilla!!
OMFG

An almost 8 hour delay with nothing to do but bevvy, she must be absolutely bricking it.

Hope they get something sorted, that's a ridiculous delay, especially for a charter.
plus, how does compensation work with a charter?

if thats ryanair etc, your guaranteed a 340 quid pay out basically with that length of delay

Glasgow Airport 17th May

glasgow-airport.jpg

I haven't spoken directly to any of them, just hearing second hand from my da and my sister but shambles is the word!! I would have thought they would have had contingency plans(I thought that they had to sort something for you?) Disgrace!! I really feel for them left here last night in high spirits, buzzing and bouncing!!

EDIT:

They are heading back to Bristol having sourced flights to Malaga via a stopover in Milan!!
☆☆☆☆☆
What a relief hope they can settle down and get a stiff drink upon arrival in Bristol.

Back