Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

I’ve been to Birmingham a few times with work recently and it’s been a terrible experience. They clearly don’t have enough staff. Security has been slow and upon arrival we’ve had to remain on buses or stand in corridors because there are no staff to open the security doors.

Anyone flying out of Palma this morning? How was it que wise? Ryanair advising to be at the airport 3 hours before departure
Currently sitting on the plane at East Midlands waiting to leave. Flight was supposed to leave 30 mins ago. Airport was full of bears.

Haha aye that would have been me, PokerStars or Full Tilt no doubt!

Safe travels lads.

We’re in London southend airport at the moment waiting for a 9.25 EasyJet. Must be the quietest airport in the UK at the moment, deed!!!
Small world ffs. :))

I’m sure I bumped into you in barca after full time in 2007 and a bunch of Barca casuals came from nowhere lobbing bottles.

Heathrow Terminal 5 dead too for Heathrow standards. Cruised through security.

Very jealous you guys are straight to Seville. Can’t wait to get on that train in Madrid and its proper relax time.

Seville daily news. 300 flights expected into Seville, Jerez and Malaga on tues and Wed related to the game. That doesn't include flights to Faro, Lisbon, Madrid, Alicante, and more.

5,500 guardia civil and private security around airports and san juste train station amongst other places.

Los aeropuertos de Sevilla, Jerez y Málaga esperan atender entre el martes y el jueves más de 300 vuelos vinculados al partido, de los que 244 operarán en San Pablo.

Appears I have booked the only flight arriving in Seville today that doesn't have one other Rangers fan on it. All Frankfurt.

Paris Orly to Seville.

Few compliments on our top from them and randomly a German guy in front of me was just watching a video of Bears in Seville singing about John Lundstram.

Oh, and all the seats are green.

Can anybody who recently arrived in Seville tell us what to expect with regard to taxi or Uber availability and cost to the city centre?

Mates due in to Lisbon just after 10 and that’s when we had our train booked for. Will we be sound to get on the next train to Faro with same tickets or will be need to get another one anybody clue’d up?

Seville daily news. 300 flights expected into Seville, Jerez and Malaga on tues and Wed related to the game. That doesn't include flights to Faro, Lisbon, Madrid, Alicante, and more.

5,500 guardia civil and private security around airports and san juste train station amongst other places.

Los aeropuertos de Sevilla, Jerez y Málaga esperan atender entre el martes y el jueves más de 300 vuelos vinculados al partido, de los que 244 operarán en San Pablo.
Maybe around an extra 60,000 based on 200 per flight? Then factor in the numbers from the other places you mentioned and those that arrived before today.

FF should have subcontracted Simon Calder as our resident travel consultant on here for a few days to answer all the question and concerns made by our members. :cool:

Landed in Almeria no bother. 15 minute queue for passport control, through a wee door and on to the Covid screening part. 10 nurses scanning the forms or just looking at the app qr from the nhs app and not scanning it. A screenshot of a at code from the nhs app 100% gets you through no bother from that showing.

Can anybody who recently arrived in Seville tell us what to expect with regard to taxi or Uber availability and cost to the city centre?

I know it's about 20euros.

I had one booked for 2moro morning as flying from manchester but they just cancelled the booking & it's impossible to book another.

I know it's about 20euros.

I had one booked for 2moro morning as flying from manchester but they just cancelled the booking & it's impossible to book another.
We were across in December and Uber from airport was €15.78 to the centre and €11.44 back but I expect that is going to be exceedingly higher by the time we arrive tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Longer Q at Gatwick South. Didn't know I had to go back through for a connection. Wastes some of the 4 hour wait

There are some ridiculously long queues in transit. I'm currently in Schiphol (Amsterdam) and the queue to get through passport control to transfer flight is about 200m long.

I got online check in ok from Glasgow to london then madrid. Where you flying to

Edinburgh-Heathrow-Madrid. Don’t know what the story was mate! Spent all day yesterday trying to check in but no joy, seems it’s been the same for everyone.

Genuinely can’t remember the last time I had to physically check in at an airport

Can anyone who has flown through Palma confirm if they had to queue up for passport control or was it straight through to the boarding gate?

Does anyone know whether I have to go back out and through security again when connecting in Valencia?

Likewise. Desk check in for us tomorrow morning. Making sure I’m there a few hours early.

We got here at 8.30 for 11.30 flight. Queue was already huge, and now they’re having to shout forward people on the 10.15 flight to get them checked in first. Probably be another 45 minutes or so before we get checked in.

0640 flight from Glasgow to Gatwick, big queue through security but moving reasonably quickly. I was fast track and got straight to where you put your bag through in 2 minutes. Flight late in taking off, then had to get shuttle to terminal after flight. Virtually no queue at Gatwick North Terminal security at around 850, through in less than 10 minutes. Now at Red Lion bar waiting for 1050 flight to Seville.

We got here at 8.30 for 11.30 flight. Queue was already huge, and now they’re having to shout forward people on the 10.15 flight to get them checked in first. Probably be another 45 minutes or so before we get checked in.
Our flights 6 tomorrow, presume check in opens at 3:30ish (have asked Barrhead if they are prepared for the number of people).

I’m intending to be there no later than 2:30.

Terminal 3 Manchester Airport less than 5 mins through security but over half an hour in queue to order food and drink.

Back