Airport Departures, Queues, Delays - ALL UPDATES HERE

Birmingham was 1 hour 20 minutes in total to queue then clear security with fast track. That was arriving at 5am
%^*&, I’m there this afternoon which I’ve heard is the worst time. Think everyone who’s ended up with a Birmingham flight has drawn the short straw. Had you already checked in online?

Just left Glasgow Central on the 06:30 to London Euston, plenty bears on board, just need to remember i change at Warrington bank quay:p

%^*&, I’m there this afternoon which I’ve heard is the worst time. Think everyone who’s ended up with a Birmingham flight has drawn the short straw. Had you already checked in online?
Aye I checked in online. They had 2 queues. 1 for departures and another for check in. So if you are able to check in online then do that and get to the airport as early as possible. They were going through the queues pulling people out who had flights soon

View attachment 3737

Mate is on that very flight right now. Says loads of empty seats. Probably West Ham fans who bought them for peanuts then couldn’t be arsed selling them.

Fuckin annoying cause I would have been on that flight too if it didn’t sell out instead of this shitey CTM Day Trip
Would appreciate it if your pal wouldn’t take pictures of my dad’s legs. He charges a premium on his OF

Thought easyjet had dropped mask requirements?
They have but some individual countries still retained it, including Spain. Granted our flight from Edinburgh didn't enforce it.

Would advise all bears to have a couple as they're still needed on public transport here and will make life easier for you.

Bus from Buchanan Street to Edinburgh leaving at 10:45, arriving in Edinburgh at 11:40.

Flight from Edinburgh to Brussels at 2pm.

Flight from Brussels to Alicante at 9:30pm.

Arrive in Alicante at 23:50.

Long day, but buzzing for it! As long as all goes to plan, still a bit strssed something goes wrong :))

Glasgow airport - very quick to get through security this morning. However this was not long after 4am.

From entering the terminal building to getting to the other side of security was less than 5 minutes with priority security. No queuing at all.

“Regular” security was much the same. Some queues at the bag scanners but earlier this morning my guess was no one was waiting more than 10 minutes.

Very obvious it was getting busier and busier as each minute past but everything was moving very quickly.

I’m on same route and I think you need to go out and back in.

Spot on.

Arriving at Gatwick on domestic flight, for connections you unfortunately have to go to the arrivals hall and then back into departures, going back through security.

At Heathrow when you arrive on a domestic connection you head to flight connections, scan of your boarding pass and your back airside in departure terminal. No further security checks.

flying EDI > LHR > Spain.

I’ve got my boarding card to heathrow but not the one for Spain as my passport needs checked. Do i need to go to the check in desk at Edinburgh or can I show them it when I get to Heathrow?

We took a photo of you lads at the Sevilla sign and sat in front of you !!

Haha no way!

Going back 15 years here did you not used to play poker online? Very similar named poster was on my msn and used to play online poker.

flying EDI > LHR > Spain.

I’ve got my boarding card to heathrow but not the one for Spain as my passport needs checked. Do i need to go to the check in desk at Edinburgh or can I show them it when I get to Heathrow?
Heathrow terminal 5 security had a very small queue and I would have been through in 5 mins had my bag not been selected for a detailed search.

Haha no way!

Going back 15 years here did you not used to play poker online? Very similar named poster was on my msn and used to play online poker.
Haha aye that would have been me, PokerStars or Full Tilt no doubt!

Safe travels lads.

We’re in London southend airport at the moment waiting for a 9.25 EasyJet. Must be the quietest airport in the UK at the moment, deed!!!

Spot on.

Arriving at Gatwick on domestic flight, for connections you unfortunately have to go to the arrivals hall and then back into departures, going back through security.

At Heathrow when you arrive on a domestic connection you head to flight connections, scan of your boarding pass and your back airside in departure terminal. No further security checks.
There’s a couple of Malaga flights after 1700 and one to Seville and Madrid each so I don’t expect it to be much busier than normal due to travelling bears. Maybe 45 mins to get through. I’m on the 8pm to Faro. No.1 Lounge Loyal from 17.30.

Anyone flying out of Palma this morning? How was it que wise? Ryanair advising to be at the airport 3 hours before departure

Flying into palma tomorrow morning to fly to madrid , can anyone confirm there is a connecting corridor and no need to go through security again please

Latest posts

Back