Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

If someone is smoking weed in a plane’s lavatory then some baws are needing booted.

Starting with the security at the airport the plane departed from.

But then again it didn’t happen so nothing to see here.
I don’t think we shouldn’t be shifting blame here.

Just took a look over at Kerryfail to catch-up on some of their pain.

They have a thread called "What's this? A Champions gloating thread"
It opened 5 days ago and is 19 pages long.

They also have a thread about us.....
In the same time that their "gloating" thread has been up, they've added 50 pages.
Update:
Champions gloating thread is 20 pages.
Rangers thread since they started their gloat thread is now 78 pages.

They are pathetic.

Happy European Final Day Bears. Let’s start off what could quite possibly be a glorious day in this here thread with this absolute belter from the most popular thread on KDS:

“We have been the champions of Europe when it was apparently so easy to win it that neither they nor any British team before them had not. The pish that is being spewed from them and the media is on another level.

Everything we have won and done has been achieved without financial cheating, officials cheating, bullying and intimidation and we have always paid our way.

Enjoy your day in the sun ya H** mutants and I hope you come back suitably pumped, fleeced and depressed. There’s only one team in Scotland that conquered Europe. The lisbon lions. Never to be eclipsed”

giphy.gif

No irony with these morons. They ran a mock in the city on Saturday, wrecked traffic lights and broke into and vandalised a Glasgow monument, battered each other and left the place and n an absolute state yet they think everyone loves them and it was all jolly banter!
They left the city of Valencia like a disaster zone as well, they didnae get tea and biscuits there.

Happy European Final Day Bears. Let’s start off what could quite possibly be a glorious day in this here thread with this absolute belter from the most popular thread on KDS:

“We have been the champions of Europe when it was apparently so easy to win it that neither they nor any British team before them had not. The pish that is being spewed from them and the media is on another level.

Everything we have won and done has been achieved without financial cheating, officials cheating, bullying and intimidation and we have always paid our way.

Enjoy your day in the sun ya H** mutants and I hope you come back suitably pumped, fleeced and depressed. There’s only one team in Scotland that conquered Europe. The lisbon lions. Never to be eclipsed”

giphy.gif
What a deluded, spud dependant, smelly, filth supporting, revolting, sack of crap. Your club fiddled your attendance figures (tax evasion), whilst fiddling with kids and ruining the lives and dreams of hundreds and then re employed the disgusting perpetrators, whilst hiding a huge organised pedophile ring.

Your club accepted soft loans from the coop bank, dodgy land deals from both GDC and EDHB, caused a refereeing strike despite that referee correcting an erroneous decision. This was after years of threatening referees, smashing their windows, having them followed by private detectives. Had your crappy stadium tarted up by GDC for an event your cultural leanings would see you rail against.

Your officials and associates did everything they could to destroy Rangers, not happy to live in our giant shadow, tax officials, law makers etc were shown to be wholly unprofessional and derelict in their attempts to stop Rangers. Your 8.75 in a row was earned through corruption and the basest levels of mob rule…We in reality broke no laws, HMRC retrospectively, as only they could, rescinded the allowances around EBT’s.

Let one filth fan show me legal documents pertaining to Rangers being found guilty of any crime. What was done to Rangers was opportunistic and borne of your huge inferiority complex. We have always been scotlands premier sporting institution, whilst your club has always been a disgusting cesspit of cheating and corruption.

We as a support want f*ck all to do with ‘the old firm’, your seething anger and overwrought despair at our being in the limelight of European football is frankly, delicious. Couldn’t care less about your filthy club, the separate entity episode tells one everything they require to know about filth fc…Disgusting, inhuman and morally bankrupt.

Today is about Rangers and our progression on the European stage, I’d be happy if after Saturday we never competed in the corrupt shithole that is todays Scotland…Rangers deserves much better than the petty hatred and backbiting of Scotland’s Micky mouse football set up.

Last edited:
Everything we have won and done has been achieved without financial cheating (aside from when we used EBTs and dodgy film schemes), officials cheating (apart from those offside goals we regularly score, dodgy penalties for and denied against, inexplicable amounts of added on time, players avoiding bookings and that's just this year), bullying and intimidation (except that time we bullied and intimidated referees so much they went on strike) and we have always paid our way (aside from paying victims of our CSA coverups)
Fixed it for the fucking mutant.

Tell you what, that glowing report from Seville on BBC Breakfast there will have them absolutely spewing. Us winning over the city of Seville and generating worldwide good publicity will be as much a dagger in their hearts as Rangers lifting the trophy.
You said it the vultures are sick they've nothing to feast on. More of the same bears.

What a deluded, spud dependant, smelly, filth supporting, revolting, sack of crap. Your club fiddled your attendance figures (tax evasion), whilst fiddling with kids and ruining the lives and dreams of hundreds and then re employed the disgusting perpetrators, whilst hiding a huge organised pedophile ring.

Your club accepted soft loans from the coop bank, dodgy land deals from both GDC and EDHB, caused a refereeing strike despite that referee correcting an erroneous decision. This was after years of threatening referees, smashing their windows, having them followed by private detectives. Had your crappy stadium tarted up by GDC for an event your cultural leanings would see you rail against.

Your officials and associates did everything they could to destroy Rangers, not happy to live in our giant shadow, tax officials, law makers etc were shown to be wholly unprofessional and derelict in their duty to stop Rangers. Your 8.75 in a row was earned through corruption and the basest levels of mob rule…We in reality broke no laws, HMRC retrospectively, as only they could, rescinded the allowances around EBT’s.

Let one filth fan show me legal documents pertaining to Rangers being found guilty of any crime. What was done to Rangers was opportunistic and borne of your huge inferiority complex. We have always been scotlands premier sporting institution, whilst your club has always been a disgusting cesspit of cheating and corruption.

We as a support want f*ck all to do with ‘the old firm’, your seething anger and overwrought despair at our being in the limelight of European football is frankly, delicious. Couldn’t care less about your filthy club, the separate entity episode tells one everything they require to know about filth fc…Disgusting, inhuman and morally bankrupt.

Today is about Rangers and our progression on the European stage, I’d be happy if after Saturday we never competed in the corrupt shithole that is todays Scotland…Rangers deserves much better than the petty hatred and backbiting of Scotland’s Micky mouse football set up.

Tell you what, that glowing report from Seville on BBC Breakfast there will have them absolutely spewing. Us winning over the city of Seville and generating worldwide good publicity will be as much a dagger in their hearts as Rangers lifting the trophy.

I'd love to see this. Does anyone know where I can watch it?

Your officials and associates did everything they could to destroy Rangers, not happy to live in our giant shadow, tax officials, law makers etc were shown to be wholly unprofessional and derelict in their attempts to stop Rangers. Your 8.75 in a row was earned through corruption and the basest levels of mob rule…We in reality broke no laws, HMRC retrospectively, as only they could, rescinded the allowances around EBT’s.

5 star rating. Great read. Would definitely recommend to a friend.B-D

Update: the “it’s just a diddy cup” versus “I’m jealous” battle rages on.

On us ‘ramming it down their throats’: “I'll shove them back a European cup and quadruple treble.”

An alternative view: “I’d gladly give them the next 10 Scottish Cups not to win tonight. Probably throw in a few leagues too”

More as the story/panicking develops.

Christ knows why but that wee bit in bold had me laughing more than it should have.

And with that follow follow should be closed for good, there will never be a better post on here.

That has got the battle fever flowing for me.

That’s like the caveman that invented the wheel claiming to the guy that invented formula 1 tyres that his invention is better.

The caveman analogy was intentional by the way.
Sir,
My Clients Messrs. F Flintstone and B Rubble have asked me to convey their distress and disgust at your most scurrilous comparison which they consider to be libellous in the extreme.

Such comparison will clearly cause damage to my clients reputation and good standing in the community and we must ask that you withdraw these remarks with fulsome apology.

Should you fail to so do we will have no alternative but it initiate proceedings.

Harvey Birdman

Attorney at Law.

Last edited:
Yahoo on the radio there (although he claimed he didn’t support anyone) complaining that Rangers fans going over to Seville in such big numbers was hugely irresponsible because 1) we’re still in the middle of a ‘panademic (sic)’ and 2) the Scottish tax payer will have to pick up the tab when employers find their workforce decimated tomorrow morning.

He then started whining on about the damage in Manchester before, ironically enough, Spiers actually defended the Rangers support and called him a killjoy.

They are absolutely terrified.

The Scottish media have no option but to report on the game now ,as it is world news now been covered all over the world and Rangers Supporters getting glowing reports.
But Don't be duped by our media as they hate us with a passion.
WATP
There are some in the media who have no qualms on praising us if they think it’s merited. Tom English for instance. I think this will show us who the true hate filled bigots are. The ones who actually want us to wreck the place for their own personal satisfaction. It will be mostly online bloggers.

The Scottish media have no option but to report on the game now ,as it is world news now been covered all over the world and Rangers Supporters getting glowing reports.
But Don't be duped by our media as they hate us with a passion.
WATP

they are sitting on the doorstep of potentially one of the biggest stories in world football history

Surely they are not all that stupid?

Magnificent sir!

Now they’re desperately trying to contend that there’s no way 100,000 Rangers fans are going because the cost of living crisis means people can’t afford the prices involved.

Back