I have never felt so low.

I felt awful after Manchester but we have blown this one imo

Subbing the sub sakala was very poor,Ramsay underlining why we shouldn’t loan injury prone hasbeans and have more faith in our own players

We should e won the game but let ourselves down

None of them come close

This is the worst to be honest.

Miles worse than Manchester.

But I’m proud of them but heartbroken
Ish,

It’s a proper kick in the lady's front bottom but they show the lows are probably never as low as you think TBH

It’s about time we kind of accepted that and got on the, this club does mad shit train IMO

I felt awful after Manchester but we have blown this one imo

Subbing the sub sakala was very poor,Ramsay underlining why we shouldn’t loan injury prone hasbeans and have more faith in our own players

We should e won the game but let ourselves down

It was Halliday all over again. Don't sub and sub, unless you want to end his career at the club.

It was Southgate all over again. Don't make subs explicitly for a penalty shootout; it puts too much responsibility/pressure on those subs to score their penalties, which inevitably doesn't work out.

I’m devastated mainly because I can’t justify being angry. My only comfort blanket is that I genuinely believe we’ll make another final in the next 5-10 years, most likely the conference league.

We said we’d never see these sights again after Manchester.

It was Halliday all over again. Don't sub and sub, unless you want to end his career at the club.

It was Southgate all over again. Don't make subs explicitly for a penalty shootout; it puts too much responsibility/pressure on those subs to score their penalties, which inevitably doesn't work out.
It wasn’t really TBH and I’m not a Sakala fan

He was on to serve a tactical purpose, he didn’t serve / there is logic to it

Gio made changes in a European Final, it’s really not like Murty

I didn’t think I would see another final after Manchester nevermind see us lose in pks after missing a massive chance with 2 minutes of the game left.

Hanging on in the game to get to extra time then we absolutely dominated the ET.

Had gio gambled on Roofe for more minutes we would have won that. What a difference when he was up top for all of 4 minutes.

On my way back to Malaga after being at the game. Listen we were not great tonight, but we could have won that game tonight. We were so close to achieving the dream . I for one am incredibly proud of my team and this amazing journey to the final. Love you rangers. WATP

Just gutted as I’m not sure if I’ll see us in another euro final, but moreover because that game was very winnable tonight. Will be a long time before we get as good a chance to win a European trophy.

The way lost will take a few days too get over.
Let's be honest tonight was the chance to get that European trophy and the player's let us down and more importantly themselves. Made Franknazi look like the greatest team ever!

It wasn’t really TBH and I’m not a Sakala fan

He was on to serve a tactical purpose, he didn’t serve / there is logic to it

Gio made changes in a European Final, it’s really not like Murty
I think that will be a very hard message to convey to Sakala. He must be absolutely gutted, and I think the commentary mentioned his teammates consoling him when he came off.

The fact is that the substitution (to take Sakala off) didn't work. I'm not arguing intent, but it didn't work.

I’m feeling rather sanguine right now, but I think when the fog clears, i’ll be gutted in the morning.

I think that will be a very hard message to convey to Sakala. He must be absolutely gutted, and I think the commentary mentioned his teammates consoling him when he came off.

The fact is that the substitution (to take Sakala off) didn't work. I'm not arguing intent, but it didn't work.
Why?

Fashion we needed you to do x I then wanted to do y as I felt we had to do that to win, the game changed, it’s not that difficult TBH

It's gutting as it's a horrible way to lose a final but looking at the bigger picture what we've done to get there was incredible. We had no right to even get past Dortmund but we did it's going to hurt knowing how close we were but we just came up short.

After all the sh#t Rangers fans went though in the past, I really thought they would be some kind of balance. It's just that stopping ten in a row doesn't feel like justice to me.

Call me whatever you like. I honestly can't get over this.
Bottom line is we had 5 incredible performances in Europe to get us there. Incredible team and player performances playing out if our skin. Came up short but ultimately proud of the run.

We’ve been down much deeper than this, there’s no shame losing on pens to a Bundesliga side unbeaten in Europe all season.

It hurts and we’ll pick faults but we move on. We have a brilliant chance to lift the Scottish Cup this weekend.

Let Gio build a team this summer and lets go into the Champions League, onwards and upwards. We have a title to win back from that manky mob!!

On my way back to Malaga after being at the game. Listen we were not great tonight, but we could have won that game tonight. We were so close to achieving the dream . I for one am incredibly proud of my team and this amazing journey to the final. Love you rangers. WATP
100% agree. And so will othets when the dust settles. WATP

Didn't expect to get past Dortmund.
In 08 thought we'd blown it for my life time.
NEVER thought we'd win penalties against the Germans.
Pull our selves together for Saturday.
Get qualified for the CL early next season.
We've recovered from worse. Nay bother.

Back