Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Hearts have been pretty appalling but good poaching goal in a crowded box by Gallagher for there second

No12 n no19 especially garbage

Just realised no19 is Megan bell looking a poor fit in this hearts team

Last edited:
The recent draw with them almost certainly killed our chances of winning the league as their goal difference is far superior.
If we had won it could've been a different outcome.
What killed is was drawing with Plastic Whistle and losing to the Watery Farts.

Losing points to the dumplings is a major factor in what decides the league.

It looks like hearts are saving themselves for the cup final. Some of our players here look like they are doing the same.

Hey who’s that woman guest on bbc alba with that wee Tim bloke her first name is Pauline is all I know and she looks a little like Denis Law . Limmy wouldn’t like her accent .

Aye that’s Pauline Law mate
Hahaha

Edit : It was Pauline MacDonald not someone I knew , obviously , who was on the bbc

Last edited:
You could not make it up. A more one sided game you are unlikely to see. I'm sitting here thinking ( in a Charlie ridiculous way ) how the fcuk is this still one nil. Then decide to go upstairs for a pish and guess what.... Rangers fcukin score.

Kirsty MacLean now on the pitch again sorely missed

Also Scotland striker Jane Ross

Quite like the hearts tall striker no16 dunno the name

Last edited:
Just has the same feeling as the mens team
Should've won league
Squad not quite up to it
I’m not overly impressed by our forwards , missed Howat due to injury for a good period mind you , just like the men’s first team .

Very very disappointing to miss the league with that squad

The American striker that plays for Hibs is out of contract at the end of the season wouldn't mind seeing her come to Rangers . Twenty plus goals for the season so far .

Back