Champions League Qualification

Sam5689

Official Ticketer
Seeing we still have CL qualification and starting at 3rd round the teams we are likely to draw

PSV Eindhoven
Marseille
Strum Graz
Union Saint-Gilloise
Midjytlland

These 2 teams currently with there league positions
APOEL Nicosia
Fernerbahce

If we get through the whole qualification process we could possibly be ranked a pot above that lot.

Seeing we still have CL qualification and starting at 3rd round the teams we are likely to draw

PSV Eindhoven
Marseille
Strum Graz
Union Saint-Gilloise
Midjytlland

APOEL Nicosia
Fernerbahce

If we get through the whole qualification process we could possibly be ranked a pot above that lot.
Nothing to fear here, certainly respect but not fear.

We can do it but only if we move quickly and decisively to get the players in we need.

We can’t go into these games unprepared like we were this season
I feel that is key. Get the business done early get a pre season and get them fired up to take back the league get us 56 and get a European run again..

At this present moment it feels miles away.

Think we would challenge any of them.

Thanks for letting us know as I wanted to know the teams.

We can do it but only if we move quickly and decisively to get the players in we need.

We can’t go into these games unprepared like we were this season
This.

It’s been a journey but it’s the end of an era for most of this team. Some will retire some will be sold some out of contract.

We need to be ruthless with the rebuild and I think Gio will be.

I would like to avoid Marseille and PSV if we could. The rest should be beatable. Though I did say that about Malmo and look what fucking happened.

Its all about our preseason, who we sign, who we let go.

Last seasons Pre-Season was a mess, well I mean this seasons as the season is not over yet.

Those two qualifying rounds will be the biggest games in our recent history after last night's disappointment. Allowing the bead rattlers sole possession of the CL group stage money would be potentially devastating in terms of maintaining competitive balance with them.

Those two qualifying rounds will be the biggest games in our recent history after last night's disappointment. Allowing the bead rattlers sole possession of the CL group stage money would be potentially devastating in terms of maintaining competitive balance with them.
Fingers crossed they come bottom of the group and don’t even get europa league.

Won’t get Marseille or PSV as they are seeded like us
Yeh but we might in the play off round.
Hope we get Sturm Graz then there a few shocks and the easiest draw in the play off round.
No easy teams though.
Let's hope we don't have a euro hangover like the Kaunas game.

Yeh but we might in the play off round.
Hope we get Sturm Graz then there a few shocks and the easiest draw in the play off round.
No easy teams though.
Let's hope we don't have a euro hangover like the Kaunas game
Think it was Kiev or Bruges in PO round if the seeds win round 3

This could be the pay off for the last 4 years of Euro results. Avoiding the big seeds is massive..
Huge difference
Club should be building on this
Guaranteed European league football every season now
Finals semi finals Europa League district possibility if club managed and coached the right way

Don’t think so
Saw a route map on here few weeks ago and draw looked pretty straightforward
I've not seen anything official myself so couldn't disagree with you.
I'm pretty sure the playoff round only has 4 teams, so we would be pretty much guaranteed a tough 1.
Could be wrong.

Won’t get Marseille or PSV as they are seeded like us
I think we'd still have the possibility of one or the other depending which one has the higher coefficient as Benfica, ourselves and the winner of the Dynamo Kiev 2nd round qualifier were guaranteed seeding plus 1 other. That'd leave us facing either one of Marsielle/PSV, Union (Belgium), Sturm Graz or the winner of the Danish 2nd place teams 2nd round qualifier. All winnable ties. Got it wrong in post above as we only face these teams so the qualifying round would be us and winner of the Benfica tie seeded and playing against one of the winners of the other 2 ties for a CL place.

The difference between winning and losing last night means Celtic can bank on the CL cash and strengthen. We have to gamble that we get through. Only consolation is we may have a few player sales that will get us reasonable replacements,

Round 2 is

Seeded - Dynamo Kiev and Midtylland
Non seeded - Fenerbache/Konyaspor and Apoel/AEK Larnaca

Round 3 -

Seeded - Us Benfica Kiev Marseille. Think PSV would then become Seeded if Kiev don't make it through

Non seeded- PSV (may change) Sturm Graz and Union Saint Gilloise. The 2 Turkish and Cypriot teams would be unseeded as well if they make it through

Round 4 - us and Benfica seeded if we go through everyone else Non seeded.

PSV Eindhoven
Marseille
Strum Graz
Union Saint-Gilloise
Midjytlland

APOEL Nicosia
Fernerbahce

We deserve to be above them....its our grafting in Europe that they are benefitting from next season

It’s defo key this season to get our outgoings and incomings sorted quick, I know it’s easier said that done. But to had a good pre season and ready for this fight. It’s what’s needed

It’s defo key this season to get our outgoings and incomings sorted quick, I know it’s easier said that done. But to had a good pre season and ready for this fight. It’s what’s needed

heard Jim White saying Ross Wilson was in a meeting with top agent yesterday afternoon

Back