The stadium

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
What an absolute disgrace of a way to treat people. Scorching hot and couldn't even get a drink. Went town about 20 minutes and a woman was handing out cups telling you to go to the toilet and fill with water. By halt time there were none left and with only one stall open wit stupid queues folk were having to pass about used plastic cups to go to a toilet to fill up. Utter disgrace of a way to treat people. They do not give one shit though clearly.

UEFA need to look into this and ban any games in that stadium and city.

Putting the fans / team supported / rivalries aside (i.e. whether its Rangers, Frankfurt, and yes, Celtic), no fans should be treated like that.

Spanish tap water is not safe for tourists in general.

Facilities should have been available at all times (even if costs were raised and they charged €3 for a bottle of water like a concert venue).

Hampden may be shi.t for views, and the SFA may not be on my Christmas Card list, but at least people are accommodated when coming here.

I was in the middle tier, it was like going back in time to the 80s in terms of the place in general. Two of our group were in the top tier in the corner and both said it was horrific, would never get a safety cert in the UK

As for the posts about water etc, wasn’t something I experienced but I can believe every word. Must have been brutal for folks with kids with them

Hd my 10 year old in with me. Told him would treat him to whatever he wanted in stadium as it was a big game. Absolutely fuming was reduced to giving him tap water in second or third hand cups.
Will probably be a covid outbreak too with the amount of cups passed around different people.

Sounded terrible in and around the stadium though.

Sounds absolutely fucking horrific.

What utter clown at Uefa goes there and says aye that’ll do and by the way just sort yourselves out for catering, I’m sure it’ll be fine.

I know it's often said and I don't mean this to detract from the shambles that our fans endured but normal football fans are an inconvenience to UEFA and deserve so much better. I include Madrid, Liverpool, Marseille, Feyenoord and Frankfurt fans in that.

Are you being serious ? The so called fanzine stadium was a dangerous nightmare getting in. OK snack bars were open but queues were ridiculous.

That was after getting in.

Penned in and sending cops on horseback through the crowd to try and antoganise.

Then got to the front and told next street over for your gate and every cop did the same and some took delight in sending you back the way.

There was a guy in the stand with the tunnel that went down and required CPR. Was horrific to watch. The medical staff seemed to be right on it though and he was taken out on a stretcher. So hopefully he’s fine now.

Then another boy went down in front of us, close to N36.

What an absolute shambles of a set up that stadium was.

Argument here to go back to home and away final so the fans that are there week in week out get the chance to see the team. I'm sure Frankfurt fans will be complaining about the ground and conditions as well. I'm sure there will have been palms greased for this final as per (UEFA) usual. Fans dont come into it.

Do you think the Slovenian President of UEFA who is so much of a wet wipe I can’t remember his name went without water?

The fans were sharing single cups or whatever we could get our hands on to get some water.

We were sharing between Frankfurt fans and they us whenever someone could get any. It was brutal.

Everything round the ground on exit was also closed. It was a 30 minute walk before I got anything.

Hard to believe that can happen at a European final in 2022.

UEFA should be apologising to everyone in that stadium last night.

I might be wrong, but I don't think stadiums in the UK would be allowed to open without drinks being available?

Which is why they were giving out free water at Ibrox when the kiosks were shut at the beginning of the season.

It was a fucking disgrace in all honesty. Dangerous getting in, I was thrown over for not realising we were being kettled, the stadium is a fucking death trap, Sun cream taken off people and then no water inside?!?

The fanzone stadium wasn't much better. About 3 staff on at the kiosks and queues were taking an age.
That's before we start about the shambles of accessing the ground.
I've actually came round to idea of a super league and challenge the UEFA cartel

What an absolute disgrace of a way to treat people. Scorching hot and couldn't even get a drink. Went town about 20 minutes and a woman was handing out cups telling you to go to the toilet and fill with water. By halt time there were none left and with only one stall open wit stupid queues folk were having to pass about used plastic cups to go to a toilet to fill up. Utter disgrace of a way to treat people. They do not give one shit though clearly.
The Stadium is a shitehole.

We were way back right of the Union Bears (from UB’s perspective) and the terracing is so steep in that area it is an accident waiting to happen.

The lack of anything to drink made it an extremely uncomfortable experience.

Very ooor stadium , shouldn’t be anywhere near hosting a major event
It’s looks very picturesque, has the lovely tiling , but to actually cater for large number of people , nope

That water & juice situation was a disgrace

If rangers had any balls they’d tell UEFA (when they fine us for behaviour vs leipzig at Ibrox) we’re deducting money to compensate our fans for the awful treatment

Surely couldn’t have been that hard to get water delivered knowing the temperature!

Shocking lack of facilities outside the ground at the finish either to try and find a place to get a juice / water before the left

And we get £5k fines for blocking exits.

Back