UEFA Aplogise To Rangers Fans

Inside the stadium was absolutely boiling , fans buying 5 & 6 bottles at a time - leaving nothing for others.

The water in the taps in the toilets ran out as well , leaving nothing to cool you down.

The seats where I was were completely unsafe
The seats where I was were completely unsafe
My seat wasn’t fixed to the concrete, doesn’t matter on price but that was category 1 at €150 a pop. The passageway or row was dusty, uneven and crumbling in sections. Going in & out of the row was a risk of injury. Before we even talk about policing and/or lack of water and drinks.

My seat wasn’t fixed to the concrete, doesn’t matter on price but that was category 1 at €150 a pop. The passageway or row was dusty, uneven and crumbling in sections. Going in & out of the row was a risk of injury. Before we even talk about policing and/or lack of water and drinks.
That's what I paid as well.
The policing was a disgrace - packing fans in like animals - women and children included.

They should stop allocating major Finals to shitehole Spanish grounds then.

From my experience the Nou Camp is a precast concrete shithole, as is Osasuna. Villarreal wasn’t too bad.

And it seems like Seville falls into the same category as the first 2.
It's back in Spain in a few years, in Bilbao.

There were guys reaching out to people trying to get in the row, helping them along like roped sherpas. Embarrassing that the game was held there.

Hottest city in Spain, almost 40°C and very humid, Police purposely causing bottlenecks and overcrowding before letting us into a shitehole of a stadium where drinking toilet tap water was the only way to hydrate.

Did that mean that the Frankfurt fans were better catered for? Would explain their ability to make a bit more of an atmosphere than our guys did.

Other point is, the heat in that part of the world, it should have been a basic requirement that they supplied every fan who entered the stadium 1 litre of bottled water, easy to organise and takes the pressure off the kiosks right away.

People who want food would be the only ones going to the kiosks, rather than everyone because they are all parched.

If it is a money thing just make the tickets €1 dearer, that covers it and I am sure everyone wouldn't mind that. It is a basic right in a civilised country to have easy access to fresh drinkable water.

I would say it is something that most grounds should be thinking about or legislated for, once the temperature rises above a certain point.

Sets up nicely for the world cup in qatar(i know thats fifa) but itll be more of the same, footballs a bit of a shit show from arse up at the moment

Did that mean that the Frankfurt fans were better catered for? Would explain their ability to make a bit more of an atmosphere than our guys did.
It’s only the tweet that aims the apology at us, not the words quoted.

They should stop allocating major Finals to shitehole Spanish grounds then.

From my experience the Nou Camp is a precast concrete shithole, as is Osasuna. Villarreal wasn’t too bad.

And it seems like Seville falls into the same category as the first 2.
Villarreal was a shit hole imo. The facade had a face lift. the inside was the 1980s.

Inside the stadium was absolutely boiling , fans buying 5 & 6 bottles at a time - leaving nothing for others.

The water in the taps in the toilets ran out as well , leaving nothing to cool you down.
To be fair, mate - you buy a few bottles to keep you going through the evening so you don't have to continually queue. Not the fans' fault that UEFA can't run a bath.

Back