UEFA Aplogise To Rangers Fans

Doubt that stadium would get a safety certificate in the UK or most other countries for that matter.

Health & safety in most corrupt EU countries is just a tick of a box and to hell with the consequences :mad:

That is the most insincere apology ever, like when your kids are fighting and one has to say sorry to the other one, soooorrrry meaning like fvck i am.

A fucking disgrace…. you wouldn’t even treat an animal like that

Fans shouldn't even have to queue at kiosks to buy water, surely to Christ an organisation worth millions like UEFA could organise the distribution of a few lorry loads of water at the ground for free, it's the least the fans deserve after paying a fortune for tickets.Everyone knew for a good few days before the game that the the temperatures were to be extremely high.

To be fair, mate - you buy a few bottles to keep you going through the evening so you don't have to continually queue. Not the fans' fault that UEFA can't run a bath.
Yeah, I make no apology for having bought 4 bottles between my mate and I. We gave one bottle to the guy beside us to give to his wee boy who was struggling and shared with a couple of guys round about us. In fact, I’m glad I didn’t just buy us a single bottle each.

That means nothing . They knew how many people would be there. They knew how hot the weather would be. They knew people need food and especially water to avoid dehydration. Water is a necessity not a luxury. I wonder how many of uefa delegates and sponsors and hangers on went without a dink of water. Zero.
They knew but they didn't care. It's as simple as that. Uefa are a disgrace. That is not an apology. That is ignorant disdain towards us. They fine us for singing. They fine us for sitting in passageways when there is no seats available. They fine us for fireworks and flares. They could have used some of the many thousands of pounds to supply water in and around the season. What a horrible corrupt self serving shower of bastards

UEFA had plenty of time to plan and a large choice of venue for this final - they have once again failed to read the room and took the financially beneficial option - corporate snakes and lizards run that organisation.

Inside the stadium was absolutely boiling , fans buying 5 & 6 bottles at a time - leaving nothing for others.

The water in the taps in the toilets ran out as well , leaving nothing to cool you down.
People were buying bottles for mates and sharing them out.

Yeah, I make no apology for having bought 4 bottles between my mate and I. We gave one bottle to the guy beside us to give to his wee boy who was struggling and shared with a couple of guys round about us. In fact, I’m glad I didn’t just buy us a single bottle each.
When you buy at any kiosk anywhere, you don’t think it’s going to run out.
buying 4/6 bottles of water isn’t out of the ordinary.

Joke of an apology.

I never ate anything all day, was too warm and too full with drinking water all day in the heat so thought I’d wait and get something at the stadium since we were told to be there early. Never seen any food at all. My boyfriend said he seen someone with a hot dog so he asked for one and was told “no, not for you” so god knows who the special ones were!

That doesn’t even reference the local police confiscating items that supporters had brought with them, in accordance with advice from UEFA themselves that those items could be taken into the stadium.

Inconvenience and cost to replace potentially expensive items taken from people acting in good faith.

The lack of running water in a stadium that is selected as a venue for a showcase UEFA final.. just not good enough at all from an organisation that has previously fined clubs for supporters waving flags, and suspended a Rangers player who has been racially abused by an opponent.

It does the club little good in the long term to go to war with the governing body of the sport but there are a lot of things that Rangers should be at least privately bringing to the attention of UEFA.

Not much of an apology, the whole setup was a joke. From the herding of the fans en route to the stadium, the security checks where they were taking your possessions, battery charge packs etc. then the absolute shit show inside the ground where there was no drinks available even before half-time.

They can stick their apology. We should all be given our ticket money back. Hit the fuckers in the pockets.

Hopefully every time they fine us from now on for kicking off 7 seconds late, we tell them to get fucked

Neutral stadium, are they going to fine themselves for blocked alleyways and any other rules that were broken. I think we know the answer.

And power banks, make up & make up brushes, sun cream and hairbrushes the very heavy handed police made us throw away last night, will we get an apology, tbh we really should be compensated.

I’ll repeat

UEFA have not apologised.

UEFA have stated something untrue

“Too many fans wanting to buy stuff”

No. There were kiosks everywhere ready to go but no staff whatsoever working them. Closed.

Staff were wearing Adecco shirts.

Imagine the Govan Stand with the only kiosk open, the 1 at the end, with only 1 person serving.

Rangers Review ? Folk that speak a lot of nonsense generally (and that Jonny guys previous) and should surely be telling UEFA what happened doesnt tally with their statement rather than saying look at us its an apology, when its clearly deflect and deny

The shop(s) were shut and did not open

That statement is pathetic!
And it doesnt cover a fraction of the shambles from last night.
I really hope Rangers take them to task about this. ( they wont as it would be a political nightmare as Uefa are too big)
But last night was a fucking disgrace!!!!

No doubt plenty of their own snouts in the trough in corporate hospitality- and that's one place guaranteed never to run out regardless of numbers

Extraordinary demand !!! What to get a fucking bottle of water in 35 degree heat and a roll on jambon. Charlatans, doesn’t mention the taps being turned off or the power banks being confiscated, causing travel mayhem.
Shower of bastards

And power banks, make up & make up brushes, sun cream and hairbrushes the very heavy handed police made us throw away last night, will we get an apology, tbh we really should be compensated.

Took my lipstick as it was deemed dangerous but with no explanation. Took my wee sisters lip balms but she also had a small hairbrush which they left her with so I don’t know how a lipstick is more dangerous than a hairbrush. :(

I’ll repeat

UEFA have not apologised.

UEFA have stated something untrue

“Too many fans wanting to buy stuff”

No. There were kiosks everywhere ready to go but no staff whatsoever working them. Closed.

Staff were wearing Adecco shirts.

Imagine the Govan Stand with the only kiosk open, the 1 at the end, with only 1 person serving.

Rangers Review ? Folk that speak a lot of nonsense generally (and that Jonny guys previous) and should surely be telling UEFA what happened doesnt tally with their statement rather than saying look at us its an apology, when its clearly deflect and deny

The shop(s) were shut and did not open

Club should go right up against them on this,
It’s also nice to have a valid reason to vent :))
I’ve plenty of pent up anger, let me loose on them.
Utter bandits aren’t they

Any form of protest is futile unless their is genuine cohesion between clubs and supporters. For Rangers (and we may presume the same happened at the Frankfurt end), we can add the names of fans of countless other clubs over the years who have put up with this shite.

Too much money involved at UEFA and club level to comfortably overlook the fans. The “product” generates many millions and no clubs are going to cut off the hand that feeds them. Too many brown nosers who will look after themselves.

Clubs are also complicit in the saga. We can be critical of UEFA’s poor allocation to clubs but look at Rangers’ allocation to genuine fans with only 5700 out of 9500 distributed to MyGers.

At least Frankfurt managed a visible protest last night, don’t recall us doing.

Back