Match Thread ** Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday 7th - RangersTV.tv **

Murphy loves dribbling along the 18 yard line. 3 times, 2 goals and an assist. Nice finish kenny.

We need the 3 points with the other results going our way.

Goss cost us in our 2 home games vs Hibs and Celtic

He can't be trusted.

The midfield 2 is a shambles though, it has to be a 3 minimum.

If we play three then I’m sure goss would again look like a good player.

You say can’t be trusted. He was our best player for the 8 games before that. He doesn’t turn shit overnight despite two poor games. Funny how Miller, windass, Morelos can have runs of looking turgid and never get hooked but goss gets two games and out.

Nice goal actually, hopefully we can kick on now and play with some confidence in the 2nd half

All the work by Murphy on one of his mazy runs across the edge of the box, laid it off for Miller who finished nicely.

Nothing against Miller he's still a decent player great finish and he's played well

But we can't play him in the middle next week we need a stronger midfield

I can understand an U20 coach being "schooled" by more experienced managers but surely to %^*& Jimmy Nicholl must see what is going on. Being in London, I was to fly up for the match yesterday but had to work late. But I can almost write the script on FF every fucking week I follow the match on here.

Something has to change. Let's not wait until the end of the season.

Glad to make a cvnt of it if it means a goal for the teddies.

Yes Kenny. Hopefully the pre match big mouths will spend the next 5 mins lining up the apologies to Miller.
Harsh. It’s a great finish, and no one wants Miller to fail nor is criticism of the line up necessarily “anti” Miller.

But the goal gives us a lead, it doesn’t render criticism of the overall performance obsolete or mask the obviously deficiencies with the midfield shape.

What the %^*& was Morelos doing there. Perfect break and he just runs all over the place giving no options.

I can understand an U20 coach being "schooled" by more experienced managers but surely to %^*& Jimmy Nicholl must see what is going on. Being in London, I was to fly up for the match yesterday but had to work late. But I can almost write the script on FF every fucking week I follow the match on here.

Something has to change. Let's not wait until the end of the season.

Exactly right. Jimmys an experienced guy and hes got eyes so he can see us getting bossed. Amazed hes not intervened

Back