Match Thread ** Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday 7th - RangersTV.tv **

Someone teach morelos the offside rule ffs,the amount of times he's on the wrong side is criminal.

That's Dundee made their first sub: wonder if we'll rue our inaction to counter it come the end of the game.

He needs a goal today. I would keep him on the 90 cause if he gets a goal it could make a huge difference for him in the semi final.
He's just looking less and less a team player. He wants goals and his attitude does change but he was never like this before - he just doesn't seem in tune with the team at all. He needs subbed and dropped.

He's just looking less and less a team player. He wants goals and his attitude does change but he was never like this before - he just doesn't seem in tune with the team at all. He needs subbed and dropped.
I know what your saying but I would not be starting Cummings or Miller as lone strikers against them and there is no way he will go 2 up front.

We really are absolutely garbage.

It's not an exaggeration to say Dundee look the better team.

I know what your saying but I would not be starting Cummings or Miller as lone strikers against them and there is no way he will go 2 up front.
Wouldn't be playing lone strikers. We don't really have one other than Morelos and even then it's 100% suited for him and he's so off the boil it's unreal. This is where Murty's pish tactics limit us as he appears to have no other game plan.

I believe we've gone well past the point now where Murty is causing us more harm than good
I don't like being this negative but being realistic it's obvious he's destroyed the confidence some of our players once had
For the younger ones - this can be very damaging longer term

When any player runs at us we just can’t handle it any sort of physicality and it’s the same.

I can’t believe we have still went with a two man midfield and it’s no surprise Dundee look as if there’s a goal in them.

I believe we've gone well past the point now where Murty is causing us more harm than good
I don't like being this negative but being realistic it's obvious he's destroyed the confidence some of our players once had
We have zero system. It’s a shambles.

Agree with this. Murty has got to the stage Warburton and Pedro got to where he is doing more damage to the team than good.

If that’s cramp after 60 mins then he is clearly not fit enough to be starting. That’s just asking for another injury throwing players in too early. Don’t the same with Dorrans last week too.

Back