Mbappe turn around

rzrharper

Does anyone know what happened to MBAPPE not signing for Real Madrid a thought he had a contract to leave PSG but my pal told me he signed an extension worth hundreds millions also heard Madrid fans had his name on there shirts look's like it comes down to money again.

Didn’t want to leave Paris always wanted to stay with psg and the £150million signing fee and £1million a week is absolutely nothing to do with it.

Does anyone know what happened to MBAPPE not signing for Real Madrid a thought he had a contract to leave PSG but my pal told me he signed an extension worth hundreds millions also heard Madrid fans had his name on there shirts look's like it comes down to money again.
It’s partly money, partly happiness in Paris and also PSG bringing in a structure that will suit him and giving him a say on club matters.

€180M transfer fee in 2017 and now a €100m signing on fee in 2022.

Close to 300m spent on him before they've even paid him any wages.

Apparently he's demanded that he hits all the penalties. Guy is an absolute wanker.
I've always thought he came across quite well in his interviews, speaks English too.

Although maybe a million a week would turn you in to a wanker at some stage

I was told, by a French colleague, some months ago that Mbappe would stay at PSG and that Zidane would come in as manager.

They want to win the Champions League with a French team together

I was told, by a French colleague, some months ago that Mbappe would stay at PSG and that Zidane would come in as manager.

They want to win the Champions League with a French team together
They should maybe just focus on winning it first before being picky about what nationality their players are

That isn’t far from the truth. This new deal gives him a say over club strategy and ultimately in the appointment of the director of football and manager.

The baw is burst if that becomes the norm amongst the worlds top players.
Never mind looking like one of the ninja turtles, PSG have promoted him to splinter.

I think what is mental is his whole contract is worth significantly more than our whole club, and by some distance.

TV ruined football, but these megastar players are taking things to a whole new level.

Players will soon be quite literally bigger than their clubs.

PSG probably made him the highest paid footballer ever,so he decided to stay put

fair play to him,rich c*** lol

He's obviously been promised the world by PSG and in all fairness, gets treated like a king there. Obviously didn't fancy the challenge of trying somewhere else. No doubt he would have shone with Madrid as well but he didn't fancy it which is a shame.

If he prefers a soulless club like PSG then fair enough. His mega bucks will keep him happy.

Back