Jurgen Klopp.Yay Or Nay

bud_light

Official Ticketer
In 7 seasons at Liverpool he has won a Champions League,Premier League,FA Cup and a League Cup.
Is he classed as a success or a failure?
For me he is somewhere in the middle

He’s done well. But the whole thing of sticking him in front of Guardiola on account of them getting big money for some Rodgers player is pretty funny.

Great manager who will view this season as a failure due to the past week's outcome and he will be right in that assessment.

Guardiola would have won a lot more with that Liverpool side.

BO ridden manky Klopp flatters to deceive. Been given an obscene amount of cash to play with over the past 8 years and yet everyone acts like he’s uncovered hidden gems.

The blind eye that gets turned to his insane spending at Liverpool compared to Guardiola at City being criticised is pathetic.

Brilliant manager. Several CL finals, 1 CL win, only 1 point off a brilliant Man City team this season. Cup wins. From where Liverpool were surely no one can complain?! Other teams spend way more money.

I think he’s a good manger, but too scruffy. I’m loath to bring Steven Gerrard into the discussion, but, even with AV, he wears a shirt and tie every week. Must be standards he picked up from us. I don’t imagine that AV have a shirt and tie clause in the contract.

I don’t think that JK can be considered a failure, it’s hard going at the top of the EPL. And he hasn’t the budget of Man C

Just looking at 4 trophies in 7 years, not sure you can say he was a success overall. Though winning the first title in 30 years and a CL Im sure Liverpool fans will say he has been.

4 European finals he has taken them to. Won their first premier League title in forever. Won them their first FA Cup in 16 years.

He is quite blantantly a success for goodness sake.

Yes he has turned into a bit of a throbber though but its mental so even question whether success or failure.

Domestically he is up against a side that has spent more than any other in the history of football, so it’s hard to compare.

His record in finals is poor. I would say Liverpool should have won more than 1 of 4 European finals and that against the weakest side they have faced.

That's like the media asking if Gerrard was a success at Rangers. Only won 1 trophy in 9. The context is how shit we were before he pitched up and how far off it Liverpool were when Klopp pitched up there.

That being said, I think he's reaching the threshold where either he'll need to freshen up the team or they'll need to hear a fresh manager's voice pretty soon.

In 7 seasons at Liverpool he has won a Champions League,Premier League,FA Cup and a League Cup.
Is he classed as a success or a failure?
For me he is somewhere in the middle
As a manager klopp has it,he will be the new ancellotti soon,but his interviews are murder.

What he’s done for Liverpool has been brilliant, where they where when he took over and how he’s transformed them to what they are now with so many exciting players.

But he ain't half a right greetin face git at times.

Can be a bit of an arrogant dick of a guy at times but no doubt he is an absolutely brilliant manager and has been very successful at Liverpool.

Back