Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both teams & squads are absolute garbage.

Whoever won it is almost definitely going down next year.

Worrall & McKenna against Haaland, Salah etc? :))
Could have said similar about Brentford last year, Norwich every other year for the past 5, etc. Not every team in the Premier has Haaland or Salah, either - plenty overpaid garbage up there too.

Could have said similar about Brentford last year, Norwich every other year for the past 5, etc. Not every team in the Premier has Haaland or Salah, either - plenty overpaid garbage up there too.
Norwich yes, but not Brentford.

Guys like M’buemo & Toney had the ability to go again. I quite like Brennan Johnson but the rest look so mediocre.

Forest done well to get themselves up but couldn't believe how poor the standard was there. They'll be straight back down again barring a miracle.
Struggling to see how any of the 3 promoted sides will stay up at the moment. Saying that, there is usually at least one team that ends up doing well.

Pretty disgusting for the Sky reporter to pick up on Joe Worrell using the word "shite".
Get a grip ffs

A back 3 of Worrall, Goldson & McKenna for Forest in the EPL?

Hope their fans are ready for that absolute car crash :))

Huddersfield weren't great today but far the better team in the second half. They were denied two clear penalties in my opinion, which could have hugely changed the game. I feel they were robbed.

Both teams & squads are absolute garbage.

Whoever won it is almost definitely going down next year.

Worrall & McKenna against Haaland, Salah etc? :))
Yeah because Forest definitely won’t be able to recruit in the summer, they won’t have a pot to piss in what with just getting promoted to the EPL.

That walk up to the trophy presentation area at Wembley cannot compare to the old stadium.

Not that the Forest players or fans will be complaining.

Joe Worrall is a good defender. He’s earning money very few of us could ever dream about. He’s now in the English Premiership playing for the team he grew up supporting. And that team are bigger than Celtic if you take the Tims’ warped logic into account.

So fair play to the boy. But he’ll never play for anyone like us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back