Pre season v Spurs

Thanks,I don't really want to order through our SC as we usually end up in the rafters off the CD.
Going with family and would like decent seats .I'll keep an eye on here for a release date

By the looks of things this'll be more popular than friendlies normally are, but you should be fine for as many tickets as you want if you're fairly quick.

By the looks of things this'll be more popular than friendlies normally are, but you should be fine for as many tickets as you want if you're fairly quick.
Id anticipate a sell-out.

Long break after an exciting finish to the Season just gone and now Gio's first real run at a campaign.

Outside of the Bi4 in EPL, Spurs are the no.1 draw in terms of box office and credibility. Its likely theyll come up with a strong side so youll see a quality match and Conte only plays to win so a good test for Rangers.

Im looking forward to this one.

Nothing will go on sale until the season ticket sale have finished which might be in late June

Not really into friendlies but would go to that for old times sake.
Think we played them early 70‘s at Ibrox, my older brother got to go and I didn’t took to my room in a huff for about a week:D

Interesting that both us and the mentally challengeds are at home.
You'd imagine we'd pull in a 40k crowd for this one.

Yes and also at the same time of 3pm against Norwich

Likewise the weekend before although they have a 12.30pm against Blackburn when we are due to play Rennes at Ibrox

Both of their games are included in the season ticket so that will have bearing on the attendance there

Last edited:
Think we played them early 70‘s at Ibrox, my older brother got to go and I didn’t took to my room in a huff for about a week:D

I have a soft spot for spurs when I was at school coleraine played them in the UEFA cup was on during school hours ,my mother was working in a jewellers guy was in shop that morning and said he had a spare would I like to go , my ma told him she didn’t know how to get me out of school wasn’t best pleased

We also played them at white heat lane think it was mid 80s loads of trouble outside & inside the ground

Last edited:
I have 2 cousins brought up in London area to Scottish mother (one been up here for last 15 years and knows the score up here), 1st team Spurs and Rangers 2nd team for both of them, also another Spurs fan who want me to get tickets for the game. We would all like to sit together and they are more than happy to sit in with us. I hope with it being a friendly they would not get any bother and I want them to see how brilliant our support is in being welcoming to other supports.. Good or bad idea?

Was at the last friendly against them at Ibrox Robbie Keane went off injured if I remember correctly and we won 2-0 possibly? Was only a young lad at the time, looking forward to this one

I have 2 cousins brought up in London area to Scottish mother (one been up here for last 15 years and knows the score up here), 1st team Spurs and Rangers 2nd team for both of them, also another Spurs fan who want me to get tickets for the game. We would all like to sit together and they are more than happy to sit in with us. I hope with it being a friendly they would not get any bother and I want them to see how brilliant our support is in being welcoming to other supports.. Good or bad idea?
No way youd get trouble mate,they dont need to wear spurs tops just come in and watch game together.

Was at the last friendly against them at Ibrox Robbie Keane went off injured if I remember correctly and we won 2-0 possibly? Was only a young lad at the time, looking forward to this one
Yes July 2004 won 2-0 for the Walter Tull Trophy Prso and Novo scored Keane did go off injured

Yes July 2004 won 2-0 for the Walter Tull Trophy Prso and Novo scored Keane did go off injured

Yeah I remember it vividly mate, I also went to an Arsenal friendly around the same time I’m sure but they beat us was that the same year

One of my mates sons is a spurs fan and coming up for it - he’s looking for a few pubs to try out but seems a bit nervous that there might be a bit of needle for some reason.

I’ve told him he’ll be fine and going to point him towards Louden at the Stadium, Go Hotel and a few others.

One of my mates sons is a spurs fan and coming up for it - he’s looking for a few pubs to try out but seems a bit nervous that there might be a bit of needle for some reason.

I’ve told him he’ll be fine and going to point him towards Louden at the Stadium, Go Hotel and a few others.
Some people down south still think it’s 1970s Glasgow Rangers when they imagine coming up for a game. Tell your sons mate not to be daft he will be absolutely fine and welcome just make sure he stays away from any yahoos.

Some people down south still think it’s 1970s Glasgow Rangers when they imagine coming up for a game. Tell your sons mate not to be daft he will be absolutely fine and welcome just make sure he stays away from any yahoos.
Oh I know, I was having a right chuckle with him about it.

Pre-season friendly.. unlikely to resemble the killing fields.

Yip,i was at that game .Think it was big Marv that emptied him but could be wrong .Best cheer of the day as he got stretched off
I got into a barney with the stewards in front of the main security box as i moved my young son back at half time away from some old geeser in front off us who smoked one after the other.
Some rows of empty seats and not interfering with anything but a jobs worth prick started a commotion over it .
Don't know the reason but my son never went again after it

Yip,i was at that game .Think it was big Marv that emptied him but could be wrong .Best cheer of the day as he got stretched off
I got into a barney with the stewards in front of the main security box as i moved my young son back at half time away from some old geeser in front off us who smoked one after the other.
Some rows of empty seats and not interfering with anything but a jobs worth prick started a commotion over it .
Don't know the reason but my son never went again after it
There’s always one jobs worth prick kicking about mate shame your boys not been back

I’m pretty sure the Louden will only cater for Rangers fans, particularly if Robert sticks with his previous policy on away fans not being allowed in on match days as it restricts our own fans chances of getting in - pretty sure that @Robert Marshall will confirm

I’m pretty sure the Louden will only cater for Rangers fans, particularly if Robert sticks with his previous policy on away fans not being allowed in on match days as it restricts our own fans chances of getting in - pretty sure that @Robert Marshall will confirm
I’ve been in on European nights and there has been away fans in.

Unless they're wearing Spurs gear then how will anyone know?

We pulled in 40k against Bury on a Friday night, pre MyGers days.

With more and more ST holders now ticking all non ST home games including friendlies, along with over 40k MyGers members, this will sell out easily.

Back