Pre season v Spurs

I’m pretty sure the Louden will only cater for Rangers fans, particularly if Robert sticks with his previous policy on away fans not being allowed in on match days as it restricts our own fans chances of getting in - pretty sure that @Robert Marshall will confirm
Ah - I’m sure they’ll be wearing Spurs gear as well. @Robert Marshall - what’s your policy on friendliest? I was keen to get him in to see the decor!

i remember i went to a pre season friendly against arsenal in tne 70s/80s and left with about five minutes to go with rangers leading 1-0 and went for a quick pint in the stadium bar (now the louden) and couldn`t believe it when i was told we got beat 2-1!!!

i remember i went to a pre season friendly against arsenal in tne 70s/80s and left with about five minutes to go with rangers leading 1-0 and went for a quick pint in the stadium bar (now the louden) and couldn`t believe it when i was told we got beat 2-1!!!
1973 mate centenary celebration match

if of interest, Fulham are in portugal the week after -

Fulham is heading to Portugal this summer as part of our 2022/23 Premier League preparations.

The Club will be participating in a mini-tournament at the Estádio Algarve in Faro with matches on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th July.

Our opponents, the kick-off times and supporter travel packages will be confirmed in due course.

We pulled in 40k against Bury on a Friday night, pre MyGers days.

With more and more ST holders now ticking all non ST home games including friendlies, along with over 40k MyGers members, this will sell out easily.

That was Gerrard's first game at Ibrox.

I don't go to friendlies myself so my seat will be available.

That was Gerrard's first game at Ibrox.

I don't go to friendlies myself so my seat will be available.
Fair enough mate.

However, this is a Saturday at 3pm, against decent opposition.

You also have to remember people know that if they want to be sure of getting tickets for semis and finals, then attending these games are a big help.

Was having a look at hospitality for the game there, keeps going to an error page when trying to get into the tickets?

im heading to this game with a mate who is a spurs fan. he has appleid for away end tickets but if he doesnt get he is going to sit in home end with me.

ive a season ticket so i take it for us to get 2 tickets together do i ignore the season ticket sales window and wait to buy 2 in mygers sale or general sale?

Tickets for the Spurs game are set to go on sale to season ticket holders on June 20, followed by a MyGers priority sale on July 11.

I’m pretty sure the Louden will only cater for Rangers fans, particularly if Robert sticks with his previous policy on away fans not being allowed in on match days as it restricts our own fans chances of getting in - pretty sure that @Robert Marshall will confirm
Our policy has always been with high-profile European games, we only allow Rangers fans in.
We have always welcome English fans in for friendlies

Is this game not right in the middle of the Glasgow Fair so, maybe that will impact numbers a bit. Im going to try and get tickets for this as i think its gonna be a good work out for us.

Fancy taking the kids to this game, would be my youngest daughters first game so hopefully tickets are easy enough to get.

I think this will be a sell out, my phone has been non stop with Spurs fans wanting/planning to come up for it.

Last edited:
Fair enough mate.

However, this is a Saturday at 3pm, against decent opposition.

You also have to remember people know that if they want to be sure of getting tickets for semis and finals, then attending these games are a big help.

They are decent for 45 minutes and then imo a bore fest with 20 subs.

1996 against Arsenal at Ibrox was a great day; Jorg Albertz' introduction to Ibrox, and Brian Laudrup tormenting their defence. I remember Gascoigne didn't play, and sat in the stand with David Seaman. Great times. Should add that it was Richard Gough's Testimonial.

When we played Burnley a few years back there was plenty of their fans in the pub and we all got on fine.

1996 against Arsenal at Ibrox was a great day; Jorg Albertz' introduction to Ibrox, and Brian Laudrup tormenting their defence. I remember Gascoigne didn't play, and sat in the stand with David Seaman. Great times. Should add that it was Richard Gough's Testimonial.
Also remember Paul Dickov warming up and getting dogs abuse from the enclosure.
Fartson played for Arsenal that day.

Really gutted to miss this was planning on bringing a good Spurs fan and his 9 year old who’s been on at me since it was announced but im out the country

Ive got someone else to bring them up so all is not lost

BTW I couldn’t care less about Spurs but always bring my English pals whoever they support Up when possibly

Back