Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

There's talk of Notts Forest activating Taiwo Awoniyi's 20 million release clause. I remember there was talk of us being in for him before he signed for Union. Really good striker who would do well in the EPL.

There's talk of Notts Forest activating Taiwo Awoniyi's 20 million release clause. I remember there was talk of us being in for him before he signed for Union. Really good striker who would do well in the EPL.
Pretty sure it was the summer we signed roofe and co? Could be wrong

Barcelona still making or trying to make big signings despite being on the brink of financial ruin, its madness.

Lewandowski leaving Bayern who are winning trophies every year and same with Silva, leaving very successful sides to join a potential basket case of a club.

Real Madrid will dominate Spain for a good few years yet.

Good signing, his couple of seasons for PSV has done him wonders.
I don't watch much Dutch football at all, have you seen him play regularly? Any time I've seen him he's done well tbh, but it's only very little. The one player I do like at PSV is the boy Gakpo.

Barcelona still making or trying to make big signings despite being on the brink of financial ruin, its madness.

Lewandowski leaving Bayern who are winning trophies every year and same with Silva, leaving very successful sides to join a potential basket case of a club.

What else does Lewandowski have to prove at Bayern though?

They have sold 25% of their leagues tv rights as well as a minority share of its licensing and merchandising. To me it seems like they are kicking the can down the road.

gotta love the pish spoken by the media
from the bbc gossip page:

Manchester City and England forward Raheem Sterling, 27, has been asking people about life in west London amid interest from Chelsea. (Athletic)

that would be the Sterling who grew up in london, specifically north-west london
Up there with the time there was a story ran on Mata to Bilbao, until it was pointed out that Mata wasn't from the Basque region, so they re-wrote it to link him with Brighton.

It was the day that confirmed it for me that transfer stories are basically just a load of random generator b*llocks.

Hearts are in for Jorge Grant, he’ll be a good signing for them. Just shows what guaranteed European income can do for Scottish sides.

I didn't expect them to lose any first team players bar Rogic. Did Juranovic have a great season? I can't remember him standing out any time I seen that lot
They’ll end up getting at least £8m for him. Just the way they work.

He’s an inferior player to anything we have at FB but he’s a stand out in a theirs due to his competition being Ralston and Taylor.

What it does show that even a mediocre season and they are getting early interest in their players, are we?

We just seem to lag behind on making inroads into the selling model and have done for some time.

He’s an inferior player to anything we have at FB but he’s a stand out in a theirs due to his competition being Ralston and Taylor.

What it does show that even a mediocre season and they are getting early interest in their players, are we?

We just seem to lag behind on making inroads into the selling model and have done for some time.

We're the only team in world football terrified of selling a player.

They'll get £10m+ for Juranovic.

They wont sell for that amount. If he goes it'll be for big cash.

I'd rather he stayed

Let's see how this spins out. We always hear they get big bucks for players as they have champions league pedigree. Juranovic certainly doesn't

Two assists in the league last season for Juranovic.

Most of their creativity comes from their wide men though. Jota and Abada's stats were very good. Ralston had more goals & assists than Bassey but I doubt anyone would rather him in our team?

Juranovic is a good player who can play right or left back. If they sell they'll fetch a good fee for him given the length of his deal etc.

They're also close to signing Jota for £7.5m. Meanwhile we have our most sellable assets on the last year of their contracts and are giving new deals to players in their late 30's.
it is early days... lets see what shape we are in the next 5 weeks or so.

Most of their creativity comes from their wide men though. Jota and Abada's stats were very good. Ralston had more goals & assists than Bassey but I doubt anyone would rather him in our team?

Juranovic is a good player who can play right or left back. If they sell they'll fetch a good fee for him given the length of his deal etc.
Juranovic was an improvement for them at full back but wouldn’t get a game in our first 11. Another reason why it’s so frustrating we lost the league to them.

I didn't expect them to lose any first team players bar Rogic. Did Juranovic have a great season? I can't remember him standing out any time I seen that lot

He's a good player. He plays Ryan Kent as good as any fullback we have came across domestically or in Europe, I genuinely can't remember Ryan Kent getting much change out of him yet I have seen Kent terrorise some of the best teams in the Europa League over the last few seasons.

He's a good player. He plays Ryan Kent as good as any fullback we have came across domestically or in Europe, I genuinely can't remember Ryan Kent getting much change out of him yet I have seen Kent terrorise some of the best teams in the Europa League over the last few seasons.
Ramsey goal in the 1-2 game. For the goal kent utterly demolishes Juranovic with his movement.

Sebastien Thill — the Sheriff and Progres Niederkorn fan favourite who put both Real Madrid and Rangers to the sword — has signed for Hansa Rostock in Bundesliga 2.

Reactions: LRM
West Ham are set to bid in the region of £30m for Chelsea striker Armando Broja.

The 20-year-old has been identified as West Ham's top striker target this summer.

38 games for Southampton last season, 9 goals. Previously on loan at Vitesse.

Juranovic was an improvement for them at full back but wouldn’t get a game in our first 11. Another reason why it’s so frustrating we lost the league to them.
Woukd t agree with this. He would get a game at LB unless Borna was on top form. He is more consistent as well

West Ham are set to bid in the region of £30m for Chelsea striker Armando Broja.

The 20-year-old has been identified as West Ham's top striker target this summer.

38 games for Southampton last season, 9 goals. Previously on loan at Vitesse.

He looked good at Southampton, tailed off a bit towards the end of the season though. Amazing business from Chelsea again in terms of moving on their youth players.

Back