The Daily Mail story which says Lewis Ferguson is wanted by two European clubs but doesn't name them?

He almost went to Cagliari in January and was going to go back to it but they got relegated. He'll have plenty of clubs interested, and we should be all over it if he's available for £2m.
Which he isn’t, after the Millwall bid it said they were looking for more than £3m.

I’d honestly take him and don’t think Aberdeen would be too difficult to do business with at the moment
I say the complete opposite, they don't want to deal with us at the best of times, Celtic supporting manger, decent money in from player sale

If the only bid in right now is Millwall at 1.5m then I would be happy if we matched it and got him for that. The sheep are rumoured to be wanting 3m and that is an unrealistic price

2022-06-29-12-17-43.jpg

At most he would be available 15 games a season and suspended for the rest
You would have to hope he could adapt his game similarly to Ryan Jack

He almost went to Cagliari in January and was going to go back to it but they got relegated. He'll have plenty of clubs interested, and we should be all over it if he's available for £2m.

He won’t be, and given that he wouldn’t likely be a regular starter for us £3m+ is probably too rich for a squad player given our apparently small-ish budget.

Would take him if the finances were right but doesn’t look like that would be the case at the moment.

The eternal he would be sent off every week, never plays well against us or them vs he’s a goal scoring, creative midfielder like we need.

Two groups of people who either hate or love the guy but know absolutely nothing about him.

Would be a great pick up on a free in place of Jack once he leaves but that isn’t going to happen.

If he doesn't;t know their names how can the journalist say they want him?!

Rampaging inflation in Scotland, it now says 4 clubs in 2 European countries :):)

( " ************ understands " ) substitute ************ for the name of any Scottish rhag

Lewis Ferguson
22 years old
Scottish
38 club goals
23 assists for Aberdeen and Hamilton ffs
4 caps
Rangers fan With family ties to the club

Rangers Fans: Nah he's sh**e!

David Turnbull
22 years old
Scottish
36 club goals
23 assists most of which are with Celtic
5 caps
Celtic pay £3.5m for him and he's a fan favourite

At some point we'll need to realise we're part of the problem here. Lewis Ferguson should be a priority here

Who is he replacing in our team? I don’t want us to spend a single penny on squad players this summer.
Arfield for starters. You've also got Davis in his last year, Jack will pick up injuries, Kamara may soon be away as will Aribo be.

Lawrence, Ferguson, Colak and Bottheim and a LWB. 5 signings. I'd of also tried for a keeper but we decided on keeping mcgregor

Back