Bears Den - Rangers fan puts ‘staunchest’ house in Scotland on the market

Amazing. The price should be £169000.
Kids name might be William. Nothing worse than looking at a house and it’s got dirty rosary beads on the mantelpiece

Looks like Peter Grant has finally decided to put his Alloa gaff on the market. Obsessed by The Rangers.

is that no Jimmy Calderwood's house again? :))
There was a thing in the Daily Rhebel donkeys back when he put his house in Fife up for sale and his lads room had the Rangers duvet cover and pillows on full show in the shots.
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/gallery/jimmy-calderwoods-home-market-7284706

bit over the top obviously but don't think it would take much to make it normal again :))
Once the furniture and the curtains are out and all the pictures etc on the walls it wouldn't be too bad.
Kitchen a couple of coats of paint on the tiles and it would be fine, bathroom is okay. The other rooms would be decorated anyway by most people when they move into a new house.

When I moved into my house and took the wallpaper in the living room off the walls there was a "Celtic 7 in a row" painted on the wall, I wanted to take the plaster off but was persuaded that painting over it would be enough. 25 years later still not sure it was, would still like to take that wall back to the brick.

At least he got to do up the whole house instead of the current trend of men paying hundreds of thousands for it and being banished to their sheds. That said, the use of verging into the creepy above is very generous.

It's been taken down on RightMove, there's a banner saying the agent has took it down.

Must be embarrassed too.

Anyone else think his TV is too high?

When people put their tvs on the wall why do they also insist on putting them high?

Mine is on the wall, but at eye level, you know, where I look.

My brother has his high on the wall and it's literally a pain in the neck.

Green trampoline in the garden! Not as staunch as he thinks.

Needs a coat of magnolia everywhere before attempting to sell that. Estate agent must have thought fucking hell!

Trampoline colour is fine, he gets to jump up and down on it - bouncy, bouncy etc

Not on Facebook so I can't see it. However, it sounds a bit daft to me. I thought the rule of thumb if youre selling your house is to make your gaff look as appealing as possible to as many as possible

I can't see the problem
Anyone moving in will just redecorate.
The house looks clean and well maintained.
All the stuff on the wall etc will leave with him, I assume you are not buying it furnished.
I like the staunchness of it, but it isn't that staunch.
I see someone made a comment below that it was a display of bigotry.
That someone needs help ... not the guy whose house it is.

Looks like the job of the 60 Minute Makeover team after the crew discovered the homeowner’s account on here.

Back