Players that annoy you

Mustang mad

For a silly reason.
For me- Glenn middleton.
I have recently become addicted to the manager version on fifa 22. On third season as rangers boss. I started trying to integrate him into the team when he returned from a loan spell. few games from the bench, then the odd start against cannon fodder.
he then decided he needed a higher wage to reflect his new status. i told him to get on with his game.
He tried again, told him it wasnt the time.
Wee scrote went to the chairman behind my back. Board then demanded I negotiate with him to keep harmony in the squad.

I released him!!

Now, in real life I always wanted him to push on and never understood why gerrard bombed him out after playing him initially, even in Europe. Now though, I think I might boo him if i see him at Ibrox!!!

I went Ryan Kent as a player for us in FIFA career mode doing the damage only to be told to beat it basically every 2 games, annoying as %^*& did I take the moves, did I %^*&.:D

For a silly reason.
For me- Glenn middleton.
I have recently become addicted to the manager version on fifa 22. On third season as rangers boss. I started trying to integrate him into the team when he returned from a loan spell. few games from the bench, then the odd start against cannon fodder.
he then decided he needed a higher wage to reflect his new status. i told him to get on with his game.
Wee scrote went to the chairman behind my back. Board then demanded I negotiate with him to keep harmony in the squad.

I released him!!

Now, in real life I always wanted him to push on and never understood why gerrard bombed him out after playing him initially, even in Europe. Now though, I think I might boo him if i see him at Ibrox!!!
What are you wanting for your 13th birthday?

OP am sorry but am gonna go more with ex players and It has to be that clown Sutton, I also listen to talksport regularly and Jamie Ohara is another pain in the hole 2 guys who try to get a rise and stay relevant.

For a silly reason.
For me- Glenn middleton.

I released him!!

Have a wank ffs

For a silly reason.
For me- Glenn middleton.

I released him!!

See in that would’ve tried and bundled him into a transfer in the next window to get someone worthwhile, Nothing more annoying in FIFA 22 manager than players like him that think they are above themselves. I’ve also had a glitch in the game where I was continually getting Barisic I think it was coming and whining about not getting a game he literally played every 2nd or third game on rotation, as soon as I got a bid and had a replacement lined up I got rid of him.
Add to that the fact that if you take anyone on loan you have to play them frequently, in my first season I lost Ramsey as his club decided I wasn’t playing him enough, literally every other game and off the bench too and the club recalls him, I was raging, luckily there was a free agent that could do a job, should have known Ramsey would f*ck us over for real like he did to me in the game, must have been a premonition of sorts.
I’m into my third season and Goldson, Bassey, Aribo and Sands are all that remain from the original squad the rest either sold or retired.

Last edited:
A dirty stary eyed, watch his hard drive, biscuit hips boyfriend, accent of a c.unt, with a face i could never get tired of punching f. enian bastard.
attachment.php

Back