Players that annoy you

For a silly reason.
For me- Glenn middleton.
I have recently become addicted to the manager version on fifa 22. On third season as rangers boss. I started trying to integrate him into the team when he returned from a loan spell. few games from the bench, then the odd start against cannon fodder.
he then decided he needed a higher wage to reflect his new status. i told him to get on with his game.
He tried again, told him it wasnt the time.
Wee scrote went to the chairman behind my back. Board then demanded I negotiate with him to keep harmony in the squad.

I released him!!

Now, in real life I always wanted him to push on and never understood why gerrard bombed him out after playing him initially, even in Europe. Now though, I think I might boo him if i see him at Ibrox!!!
Take some advice: Go and get a life ffs

attachment.php
Correctomundo

Bruno Fernandes - moaning git

Richarlison - huffy, whining child

Jack Grealish - overhyped cheat

Callum McGregor - at times it looks like he’s got one foot nailed to the floor, and that fuckin mask.

Harry Kane - another cheat who gets away with murder. He’ll cause a serious injury the way he backs into defenders causing them to go over the top of him.

Growing up, I despised any mention of Jimmy "Jinky" Johnstone - used
to think he was an impersonator of our own Willie and that he couldn't even remember how to spell his own name. (then along came DJ and I mellowed a bit).

More recently P O'Donnell, macnamara, mahne, pig-face thompson, samaras,
fartson, "mikey" Johnston. (Lennon & Griffiths are a given), petrov.

Apart from the usual suspects ( Brown, Griffiths, Porteous ), I would choose players that openly flaunt their wealth and bling. Have some class ffs.

Forgot about this creepy wee ghoul.

He used to go to the Nightclub Johnsons when he played for the Pars. Well known for being full of under agers but that didn't stop weasel eyes firing in.
If you where asked to draw a poet and your life depended on it you’d just draw him.

For me - Mikey Johnson, just because of the way they talk about him and Furahashi because he's a diving fraud.

Ralston misses out because he's just a tragic arsehole.

Put it another way.Paul Lambert has won the champions league

Not sure why you keep bringing up other players. :D

The point was that a poster was annoyed by Jordan Henderson because he isn't good enough to be Liverpool captain and should be a fringe player. I completely disagree with that point. I think his record speaks for itself and winning every trophy as a Liverpool player, most as captain, shows that.

Always used to hate Jonathan Walters. Just your stereotypical carthorse centre forward who inexplicably carved out a career at lower level EPL/Championship clubs despite a terrible scoring rate. And he has a face you would never tire of punching.

Also, and this will be controversial, Marcus Rashford. A detestable little social justice warrior. There's something very false about his "feeding the poor kids" shtick, IMO it has come straight from his agent to give him good PR. I laughed like f*ck when the prick missed that penalty in the Euros.

Back