Players that annoy you

OP am sorry but am gonna go more with ex players and It has to be that clown Sutton, I also listen to talksport regularly and Jamie Ohara is another pain in the hole 2 guys who try to get a rise and stay relevant.
You reminded me of Frank Sinclair. He’s a fucking Cnut!

Anyone who does a huddle, why they need to have one when they have just been in the changing room is beyond me. They just all want to daisy chain

Not read thread but kieran tripper has a face I'd never tire of punching, just has one of those faces that annoy me lol

Not a player but Colin Stewart our goalkeeping coach. Simply because his stats as a coach are shite on football manager and I have to immediately terminate his contract.

Busquets. Can admire his ability as he is a tremendous player but always comes across as a rat faced weasel of a guy. I think its since he got that Inter player (Thiago Motta?) sent off in the Champions League semi when he was peaking through his fingers.

For a silly reason.
For me- Glenn middleton.
I have recently become addicted to the manager version on fifa 22. On third season as rangers boss. I started trying to integrate him into the team when he returned from a loan spell. few games from the bench, then the odd start against cannon fodder.
he then decided he needed a higher wage to reflect his new status. i told him to get on with his game.
He tried again, told him it wasnt the time.
Wee scrote went to the chairman behind my back. Board then demanded I negotiate with him to keep harmony in the squad.

I released him!!

Now, in real life I always wanted him to push on and never understood why gerrard bombed him out after playing him initially, even in Europe. Now though, I think I might boo him if i see him at Ibrox!!!
Ryan Kent.
Has all the attributes to be a great player, but isn't.

Most Celtic players obviously but
RALSTON and GIAKOUMAKIS annoy me more as they are shite but have that overinflated opinion of themselves and extra arrogance.

Also SHAUN ROONEY for similar reasons and POGBA for being an overrated waste of undoubted potential and his general attitude.

Eric Dier of Spurs really infuriates me.

I watch spurs semi regular and anytime I see him play for them or England it’s as if a semi fit member of the public has been chosen off the street to play in a game of football.

I still don’t know what he does or what his value is and have never once seen him do anything constructive on a football pitch.

Joe Hart
He struts around like a peacock thinking he's world class
Needs to wind his long neck in
Believes in the hype created by the unwashed

Eric Dier of Spurs really infuriates me.

I watch spurs semi regular and anytime I see him play for them or England it’s as if a semi fit member of the public has been chosen off the street to play in a game of football.

I still don’t know what he does or what his value is and have never once seen him do anything constructive on a football pitch.
He’s been excellent for them under Conte.

Mo Salah - kid gloves from the media
Lewis Ferguson - dishes out heavy tackles but dives like he's been shot if touched.
Foden - rat faced with a bad haircut
Marcus Rashford - SJW grandstanding
Jessie Lingard - fannys about like he's some kind of hip-hop star

That cnut Roy Race of Melchester Rovers.

I always wanted them to get gubbed but they never did.

Van diik Liverpool, everyone tells me he's the best centre half ever, ,
Never tackles,never man marks and is always spare at the back, has time to make a pass.
He's good in the air and always good for a goal.

Back