Premier League footballer arrested on suspicion of rape, North London

Apparently he was training today and is currently travelling with the squad
Only pictures I’ve seen of him training are said to have been from days ago and don’t think he travelled to Germany with arsenal

Only pictures I’ve seen of him training are said to have been from days ago and don’t think he travelled to Germany with arsenal
I've no idea, just seeing what people have said. I know he played against Ipswich on Sat and there's people saying he has travelled.

The account that mentioned Partey earlier doesn't exactly look reputable so could all be a case of nothing

I've no idea, just seeing what people have said. I know he played against Ipswich on Sat and there's people saying he has travelled.

The account that mentioned Partey earlier doesn't exactly look reputable so could all be a case of nothing
Aye the account from this morning had 27 followers when I last checked haha, just weird that they’ve tweeted that this morning and hours later that drops

Article describes the player as 'internationally renowned' and 'in his late 20s' and 'due to play in World Cup later this year'.

I'm not sure any of the Arsenal squad who are in their late 20s qualify as 'internationally renowned' but I think the rumours regarding Partey are probably the closest fit to what's been released so far.

Article describes the player as 'internationally renowned' and 'in his late 20s' and 'due to play in World Cup later this year'.

I'm not sure any of the Arsenal squad who are in their late 20s qualify as 'internationally renowned' but I think the rumours regarding Partey are probably the closest fit to what's been released so far.
Xhaka probably fits the bill too.

Does the fact he was arrested in North London have to automatically confirm he plays for one of those 2 clubs?

Another one ffs. Neymar as well recently, although his looked nothing more than a stitch up going by the footage he had, scary that someone would be willing to lie about something like that, should be punished heavily.

A Spurs journo has gone on record saying it’s not one of theirs.

Brave thing to say without being absolutely sure.
I’ll be very very surprised if Paul isn’t absolutely sure given he’s said it on Twitter.

He’s not a journo either btw, he’s a player agent who supports Spurs and has lots of inside information within the football circle down south.

Back