Premier League footballer arrested on suspicion of rape, North London

Because they were arrested in North London doesn't mean they need to be playing for Arsenal or Spurs fs.

Son
Partey
Elneny
Lucas
Xhaka
Ben Davies

These are 6 six 29 year olds in the Arsenal and Spurs squads. Elneny isn't going to the world cup so it isn't him and Partey has been ruled out also as he has been out with er indoors all day.
Seemingly not a Spurs player (post #4). If Partey is ruled out (I've missed that) then it leaves Xhaka.

Assuming they play for Spurs or Arsenal. Not sure anybody would want to live there otherwise ha ha.;)

• Haha
Reactions: CF4
Seemingly not a Spurs player (post #4). If Partey is ruled out (I've missed that) then it leaves Xhaka.

Assuming they play for Spurs or Arsenal. Not sure anybody would want to live there otherwise ha ha.;)
According to a couple of people (I don't have Insta so can't check) Xhaka is on holiday somewhere just now. His wife apparently posted pictures of them abroad today.

I'm not sure what the previous poster meant regarding Partey being ruled out but there has been mention that he travelled with the squad to Germany today. Edit: But also people saying he hasn't

According to a couple of people (I don't have Insta so can't check) Xhaka is on holiday somewhere just now. His wife apparently posted pictures of them abroad today.

I'm not sure what the previous poster meant regarding Partey being ruled out but there has been mention that he travelled with the squad to Germany today. Edit: But also people saying he hasn't
She posted a picture of herself on Instagram 20 minutes ago. Guessing she wouldn't be doing that if her husband had just been lifted

What have I been reading on this thread? The Sun? The Star? The Record?

A footballer has been arrested on suspected rape of a woman.So many posters are just right in there like they're 'Isa fae Craiglang'.
No thought for the victim or the actual facts of what is alleged to have happened.
Disappointed that's all.
Fuxxake :eek:

gossip-juicy.gif

Its becoming all too frequent with these footballers. If he is guilty of rape then I hope this individual goes down and I hope it gives the girl/woman some peace.

Mendy
Greenwood
Ronaldo(accused and paid an individual off)
and now this individual

What is it with these animals. All the money you need to buy a harem of prostitutes ,male or female. Hope it's jail for whoever it is providing they are guilty.

Its becoming all too frequent with these footballers. If he is guilty of rape then I hope this individual goes down and I hope it gives the girl/woman some peace.

Mendy
Greenwood
and now this individual
Don't forget Nicoliar's favourite, David Goodwillie...

By the way, just from a football perspective, if it does turn out to be who the rumours seem to be pointing to, that would be massive from an Arsenal point of view.

Their points per game with him in and out the team was massively different, unless they find a suitable replacement they'll struggle like mad.

Mendy
Greenwood
and now this individual
There's definitely a problem with footballers and their sexual conduct. I think their money, social circles, and social events are a perfect storm that can lead to rape allegations.
However, it's also important to point out none of the guys mentioned have been found guilty. Mendy's trial is this month, he's pleaded not guilty to all charges. Greenwood has had his bail extended, and there are rumours the charges against him will be dropped. Ronaldo denied the allegations against him, and was never charged. His case was dismissed by a US judge.
It's important to support all victims of rape, and to believe them when they want to press charges. They've gone through an ordeal, and another ordeal awaits them in the judicial process. But at the same time we can't jump to conclusions about the accused until justice takes its course either. You never know what's going to come out in the trial.

There's definitely a problem with footballers and their sexual conduct. I think their money, social circles, and social events are a perfect storm that can lead to rape allegations.
However, it's also important to point out none of the guys mentioned have been found guilty. Mendy's trial is this month, he's pleaded not guilty to all charges. Greenwood has had his bail extended, and there are rumours the charges against him will be dropped. Ronaldo denied the allegations against him, and was never charged. His case was dismissed by a US judge.
It's important to support all victims of rape, and to believe them when they want to press charges. They've gone through an ordeal, and another ordeal awaits them in the judicial process. But at the same time we can't jump to conclusions about the accused until justice takes its course either. You never know what's going to come out in the trial.
Taking the Greenwood situation as am example, there was enough in the public arena to suggest he had committed crimes of abuse.

I would hate to think that his money and profile were in any way diminishing the complaints made by the victim or making her 'change her mind'.

Allegedly pics of him on holiday today on his Instagram

Articles just say someone from Barnet so there is the possibility it's not Arsenal or Spurs even though they're the closest
Assuming it means the borough of Barnet, it contains some nice areas that could attract players from any of the top London teams, including one of the most expensive streets in the UK (Bishops Avenue).

Mendy
Greenwood
and now this individual
Robinho... in jail for gang rape

Uhhhm , So who is moderating this thread Big Mags Haney’s crew

Remember we had the Sun article that reported a gang of such loons attacked a Podiatrists thinking it was a Paedophiles .

Agree with the posts about care and attention to what is posted . Plus of course the need to allow the legal process to take place .

Whats he said?

nothing mate, just posted two pictures from his honeymoon location in Italy.

one was the picture of his wife from the wedding day, and another is of him posting a picture of his running machine on the terrace overlooking the Italian coast line.

from my understanding he isn't a big user of social media either.

Back