Sash Bash down the Thames

LadyBearBelfast_CD5

Official Ticketer
Anyone ever done this boat trip before? Couple of my friends did one pre covid and said it was brilliant - just thought I would see if anyone else has done it and their thoughts/if they would recommend it. It's at the end of the month :)

Edited for the sarky gits that feel the need to respond trying to be funny, :))

Last edited:
We done it about 3 years ago. Met a boy called Pork Chop at the Hearts game at Murrayfied and he told us about it (was working in London at the time).

Great night, lot of Chelsea, Millwall boys. Bit surreal having a sash up on a boat going down the Thames but would recommend it. Once the loyalist, Rangers stuff finished it turned into a Ska night. What a laugh.

We done it about 3 years ago. Met a boy called Pork Chop at the Hearts game at Murrayfied and he told us about it (was working in London at the time).

Great night, lot of Chelsea, Millwall boys. Bit surreal having a sash up on a boat going down the Thames but would recommend it. Once the loyalist, Rangers stuff finished it turned into a Ska night. What a laugh.
Sounds good

There’s a group of 7 of us heading over for my friends 30th birthday so thought this would be good craic and something a bit different, never even realised a sash bash on the Thames was a thing until a few hours ago. Thank you, that sounds good. Definitely something to tick of the bucket list :D

Anyone ever done this boat trip before? Couple of my friends did one pre covid and said it was brilliant - just thought I would see if anyone else has done it and their thoughts/if they would recommend it. It's at the end of the month :)

Edited for the sarky gits that feel the need to respond trying to be funny.
Sorry mate, just couldn't resist. You presented me with an open goal, and I took the chance. And whilst I may well be a git, I'm definitely not sarky :))

Sorry mate, just couldn't resist. You presented me with an open goal, and I took the chance. And whilst I may well be a git, I'm definitely not sarky :))
My two friends that did it years ago were absolutely steaming so their opinion i would take with a pinch of salt, I highly doubt they even remember if it was 'brilliant' tbh :))

Where do you find out about this to book it? Thanks
contact @thelondonloyal on twitter or they maybe have a fb page? I think they are based in The Green Man pub in Islington so if you don't have social media you could give them a call and do it that way. I literally only found out about it this morning via twitter.

Done it last year
Met in a pub which was bouncing
Parade down to the boat with a few flutes in front @pdee was one
Cracking DJ with all the sounds
It was roasting hot and bar staff struggled initially but we got there

Only bad bit was access to the boat
Someone forgot the gate keys snd we had to climb - I’m too auld for that

Back