Ex players you wish you heard more from

venturablue

Official Ticketer
With socia media being as massive as it is now, is there any ex players you wish you heard more from?

I really enjoy Rod Wallace updates on Instagram. Someone who really stayed out of the media but has since kept us all updated on Socials.

I would love to hear what Amato is up to these days.

Caniggia springs to mind, I know he's done bits and pieces for Dundee in the last couple of years but nothing for us as far as I know. Would like to think he'd be invited to one of our legends matches to play.

Bajram Fetai. Bit of a head case seemingly.

Russell Latapy.

Robert Prtyz. Only ever pops up when the masters is on.

Darcheville. I loved the big/wee man.

I’m sure I read on here Hemdani had began living in some cave like region of France.

Stefan klos

A wonderful servant and great keeper

Think it went a bit sour at the end between him and Murray

I’m sure I read a rare interview he done a good while ago and mentioned that he didn’t really enjoy playing football and when he retired he wanted away from it all and had no interest in coaching or anything to do with the game.

Russell Latapy.

I’m sure I read on here Hemdani had began living in some cave like region of France.
He’s on Instagram: robertprytz3598.

With socia media being as massive as it is now, is there any ex players you wish you heard more from?

I really enjoy Rod Wallace updates on Instagram. Someone who really stayed out of the media but has since kept us all updated on Socials.

I would love to hear what Amato is up to these days.
I believe Amato is on IG.

Caniggia springs to mind, I know he's done bits and pieces for Dundee in the last couple of years but nothing for us as far as I know. Would like to think he'd be invited to one of our legends matches to play.
Think you need to just Google him to see what he's been up to allegedly

Russell Latapy.

Latapy new assistant manager of a team in Australian A-League

Any of them not in Scotland and still watched local leagues are hopefully informing Ross Wilson of any unearthed gems

Craig Paterson. I thought hed carve out a decent career in the media from a co-comms viewpoint but seems to have disappeared although not in the the same vein (in terms of being utter lickspittle irrelevancies) as Jimmy Ping and Spiers.

Russell Latapy.

Prytz sadly can be found in a bar in his home town of Malmo every day.

Brahmin Hemndani must be the holy grail here.

Would also like to find out if JCD really did go to Stirling Uni to become a vet.
Never got the way his career ended. Played his last competitive game in the 2008 UEFA Cup Final followed by a pre-season friendly.

Was on the bench for Kaunas then no where near the team for the whole season. Was this a Michael Ball type contract?

Also seems weird how he finally committed to playing international football with Algeria only to retire a year before the WC at 31.

Back