Ex players you wish you heard more from

Millwall - only a plastic knife was his excuse.

Other notables from the recent group chat were:
- 2010 at Kettering Town had an on field arguement with teammate over who was taking a penalty. He took, and missed. He punched the teammate for putting him off and was sent off.
- 2014 at Cray Wanderers bit an opponent, missed by ref but player had bite marks on him.
- Had a crazy spell in end of calendar year 15/16 where he had a new club in each of November, December and January.
- 2016 at Chatham Town. Made 4 appearances, had argument mid game in that 4th appearance, walked off and never came back.
- 2017 at Three Bridges. Punched a fan in an argument.

Overall was 164 appearances with 40 goals, and 38 clubs (noting some are loan into buy, which counted as 2).
We were club #4 of the 38.
He only made double figures in appearances 8 times in the 34 clubs after us!

Mental.
Utterly bizarre.

- 2010 at Kettering Town had an on field arguement with teammate over who was taking a penalty. He took, and missed. He punched the teammate for putting him off and was sent off.
- 2014 at Cray Wanderers bit an opponent, missed by ref but player had bite marks on him.
- Had a crazy spell in end of calendar year 15/16 where he had a new club in each of November, December and January.
- 2016 at Chatham Town. Made 4 appearances, had argument mid game in that 4th appearance, walked off and never came back.

Overall was 164 appearances with 40 goals, and 38 clubs (noting some are loan into buy, which counted as 2).

Mental.
In football manager terms:
Wonderkid, believed to be the next Charles bronson

With socia media being as massive as it is now, is there any ex players you wish you heard more from?

I really enjoy Rod Wallace updates on Instagram. Someone who really stayed out of the media but has since kept us all updated on Socials.

I would love to hear what Amato is up to these days.
Sandy Robertson - would be interesting

Mental.

plays for Isthmian League South East Division club VCD Athletic and hasn't assaulted/stabbed or shot anyone there.

Yet.

Not in the same category as "want" to hear more from.
But listening to the Ally Adventure show on H&H and heard mention of Nicky Clark.

Got me thinking about Sandy Clark, and genuinely had to google if he was still breathing. Used to see/hear his name around the odd time but seems to have totally left all media work?

I wondered about John McLelland, CB from early 80s, and just seen that he's a postie in Wakefield. Ex Rangers captain and NI International and never heard a peep from him since he left.

Boumsong Boogie Namouchi Thern Edu Cousin JCD Guivarch
Edu made his move to Philadelphia permanent in January 2015.[21] Despite his position as a holding midfielder, Edu was often deployed as a centerback during most of the 2014 and 2015 seasons; benefiting from his long range passing and technical ability on the ball.[22] In late September 2015, Edu suffered a groin muscle injury that kept him out for the remainder of the 2015 season.

Upon recovery from the groin injury, Edu further suffered a stress fracture in his left leg, leaving him sidelined for the entirety of the 2016 season.[23] While he did not make any first-team appearances in 2016 due to injury recovery, he made three appearances for the Union's USL affiliate, Bethlehem Steel FC.[24] Similarly for the 2017 season, Edu would only make spot appearances for Steel FC and see no first team minutes during his injury recovery.

Edu was released from the Union at the conclusion of his contract after the 2017 season.[25] He trained on trial in the off-season with Los Angeles FC, but no contract was agreed to.
Wiki, so take it or leave it.

Tommy McLean. Part of our ECWC winning team, as well as winning 10 domestic trophies in the 70’s with us. You never hear anything from him, one of my favourite players from that era
There was a thread a while ago that said he was in bad health, notable that he wasnt in the recent barca film

But listening to the Ally Adventure show on H&H and heard mention of Nicky Clark.

Got me thinking about Sandy Clark, and genuinely had to google if he was still breathing. Used to see/hear his name around the odd time but seems to have totally left all media work?
I met him once on a coaching course, came across as a really nice guy. That was a few years ago but I think he might still be involved with the SFA coaching programme

Matt Polster...for obvious reasons:

0_Brittany-Polster.jpg

Carlos Bocanegra and Da Marcus Beasley.

Always enjoyed having Americans in our team.

I follow Edu on social media and he posts up quite a bit, occasionally about Rangers.

Sebastian Rozenthal is another

Carlos Bocanegra and Da Marcus Beasley.

Always enjoyed having Americans in our team.

I follow Edu on social media and he posts up quite a bit, occasionally about Rangers.

Sebastian Rozenthal is another
on the American theme, not an ex player but what happened to Shogun

Reactions: GF1

Sany Clark was on par with Sutton at co-commentating.

I'd like to hear the likes of prso, tugay, porrini, Flo, bocanegra, mols talk about their time at the club, would assist our recruitment drive in these areas

Back