Matt O'Riley saying what we all know about Anthony Ralston

Gheorghe_Hagi

IMG-20220717-WA0004.jpg

Fair play to him for his honesty but it's not really a revelation that Ralston is gash is it?

Ralston has done better than I expected since he was reborn as the Scottish Dani Alves, however in the bigger games/Europe his positioning is always awful - he's generally involved/not involved somewhere along the way when they lose goals in these games.

Long may it continue...

Clancy was the ref yesterday. He did book 4 players in a friendly though
For Blackburns free kick goal, he refused to book or send off Jullien when he was the last man and the two Blackburn players were in on goal.

Would love to know the thought process at that precise moment.

No surprise that Clancy starred for his beloved even in a friendly. They were banging on the other day about who their best ever player was in the SPL. I think Clancy should make their top five list easily, the fcking little rat.

On the subject of that wee tadger Ralston. They keep going on about how wonderful he His but deficiencies are there for all to see. No stats or numbers are going to hide it.

Maybe he shouldn't have went in on Gallagher 2 footed then?

You can slag me all you want but I watched the game yesterday and reading this from O'Riley is making my eyebrow twitch.

Ralstons 'Gash' is the result of a two footed challenge on Gallagher in a 50/50.

Gallagher won the ball and Ralston brought him down, and Clancy books the Blackburn player. It left me completely dumbfounded, more so that in the replay you could see Ralston lost out and was late. The words from coms completely contradicting what my eyes could see.

Pissed me off so much I tried to find what Blackburn fans thought (I know, I know).

Found it being discussed on roversfans.com:

Drog

Administrator​

Staff member

Gallagher dropped with a two footed challenge as he broke free and has been yellow carded for his trouble. No wonder Celtic have such a good home record is it? Anybody going there is playing 12!:mad:
Even ex Celtic player John Hartson in commentary commented that 3 bookings and there hasn't been a bad tackle in the match.

Last edited:
Yesterday at 1:11 PM

So it isn't just us that know these fuckers get a free pass with everything.

Ralston has done better than I expected since he was reborn as the Scottish Dani Alves, however in the bigger games/Europe his positioning is always awful - he's generally involved/not involved somewhere along the way when they lose goals in these games.

Long may it continue...
He is a turd how he won a league medal I will never know

Seen a guy comment about Ralston still being in the nightmares of Neymar, I replied that Neymar slept soundly after his goal bonus being larger than your teams wages for a week combined. They somehow turn a 5-0 defeat at the paedodome into a positive narrative for them

Maybe he shouldn't have went in on Gallagher 2 footed then?

You can slag me all you want but I watched the game yesterday and reading this from O'Riley is making my eyebrow twitch.

Ralstons 'Gash' is the result of a two footed challenge on Gallagher in a 50/50.

Gallagher won the ball and Ralston brought him down, and Clancy books the Blackburn player. It left me completely dumbfounded, more so that in the replay you could see Ralston lost out and was late. The words from coms completely contradicting what my eyes could see.

Pissed me off so much I tried to find what Blackburn fans thought (I know, I know).

Found it being discussed on roversfans.com:

Drog

Administrator​

Staff member

Gallagher dropped with a two footed challenge as he broke free and has been yellow carded for his trouble. No wonder Celtic have such a good home record is it? Anybody going there is playing 12!:mad:
Even ex Celtic player John Hartson in commentary commented that 3 bookings and there hasn't been a bad tackle in the match.

Last edited:
Yesterday at 1:11 PM

So it isn't just us that know these fuckers get a free pass with everything.
Three yellow cards in a preseason friendly game? Clancy being Clancy.

Ralston only replaced Tierney as the new Goon Brigade hero and only because both would be part of it if playing didn't interfere.

We better put these scumbag cunts back in their box this season. Then we’ll see them turn on the fat tramp which will be satisfying.

Three yellow cards in a preseason friendly game? Clancy being Clancy.
He is an absolute joke.

Everything about that tackle was a Ralston booking, 2 footed, sideways onto the ball and the direction it travelled after. Ralston was late and Gallagher nipped it away.

Books Gallagher. It was mind boggling.

He is an absolute joke.

Everything about that tackle was a Ralston booking, 2 footed, sideways onto the ball and the direction it travelled after. Ralston was late and Gallagher nipped it away.

Books Gallagher. It was mind boggling.
So exactly what we normally get from Clancy and co - I can't wait to see how they hamfist VAR in Scottish Football!

It’s one of the more embarrassing efforts from the scum media in their attempt at revising history, comparing the Neanderthal Ralston to Danny McGrain. Totally laughable.

Back