Everton fans not happy with Patterson signing

Faired really well for us in some European appearances. Maybe it’s the toxic environment at their club, in fact maybe that’s why practically everyone looks shite the minute they sign for that club.

He is still a young lad too, so the whole process of relocating and settling in will be new for him. Even dealing with adversity won’t be something he’ll have had to do much being so highly rated so for long at Rangers.

If you are not given a run in the team little wonder fans will be impatient and scapegoating until he gets a run and takes his chance to turn them around!

If they feel he is that bad we could give them 1m and 10% add ons?

We sent a good player with great potential down and they have turned him into what they don't want so 1m is fair! Let's hope Calvin has planned to come back soon and does what he needs to do to make it happen? lol

Quite good going forward , but isn't the best defensively.

Just glad we got the money when we did. Result.

It’s actually been the opposite from that from what I’ve seen. They seem to be really pushing for him to be the no1 rb next season.

He needs to be very careful. Everton could absolutely ruin him. Best thing he could do is go out on loan to a Championship level club. He needs to be playing regularly.

Can see both Patterson and Gilmour coming back to Ibrox in the next few years.

Still can’t believe we got £16m.

He’s nowhere near ready for Premier League football and hasn’t played enough senior games to show how high his ceiling actually is.

Everton is a graveyard for players with ambition. He wasn't going to do anything there regardless of his talent

Anyway not our problem now. Cheers for the money lads.

Every time I see Lampard talking in an interview I nearly fall asleep. Just cant see how he can get any player up for playing for him.

Lol how many of Everton’s regular 11 actually did look “EPL ready” last season? They were an utter joke and narrowly avoided relegation.

How is he expected to shine when the whole club is so shambolic and badly run?

He’s a cracking player, but as said elsewhere, he may need to move on to really blossom.

With Tav signing a new contract there’s little chance of him returning to us even on loan, but I could see him being sold on elsewhere in the next year or so.

Perhaps a move to the continent might be the next step?

Has anything went well for Lampard as a manager at least Gio has won trophies ffs
No, I’m just saying it was a common complaint, that’s he surely couldn’t lift the players being so stoic all the time.

he did get injured later in the season but he's playing at a club where the manager was willing to play CBs as a full back

how many games have they played in pre-season and how many games has he played for them? sounds like people off the match threads here with the amount of time given to "judge"

Nathan 100% isn’t ready for EPL football and neither is Calvin Ramsey (now Liverpool) the fees for both are nothing more than a punt, more so for Liverpool with Ramsey.

I don’t think Nathan was good enough for us and if Tav left we would of replaced him as opposed to promoting Nathan in to his spot.

Was incredibile business when in reality we don’t know how good he is - he was brilliant all through Academy football.

Everton unfortunately is a basket case club right now.

I do know he is settled in a lovely Altrincham flat enjoying life off the pitch - he is close with Pickford and that’s about it.

Apparently the strangest dressing room he has ever been involved in.

A young player with so little experience moving to another club would need to be nurtured. Everton are a shambles at the moment and have been for some time. The wrong move for both parties unfortunately.

Saw some posts on twitter from their fans questioning who sanctioned signing him for so much money and saying he's nowhere near ready to play for them.

Must admit I'm surprised he doesn't look ready, seemed to slot in so comfortably for us and Scotland almost straight away.
When he played for their under 23's he stood out a mile then he was unlucky with an injury Lampards a clown if he thinks he has better.

absolutely hilaruous all the captain hindsight’s in here saying we won a watch with the deal. Not one person was saying that at the time.

Reactions: VGM
Everton are a basket case of a club. Not easy for a young player to hit the ground running there but not really our problem - the money on offer was too good to turn down.

We should buy him back for 600k, 200k in 3 annual instalments, then sell him back to Everton for 16M again just so we can keep the lights on in a few years

Back