Everton fans not happy with Patterson signing

nateman

Saw some posts on twitter from their fans questioning who sanctioned signing him for so much money and saying he's nowhere near ready to play for them.

Must admit I'm surprised he doesn't look ready, seemed to slot in so comfortably for us and Scotland almost straight away.

Cheers lads

MaleTenderKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

The boy did fine in European club competition matches and has looked decent in international football.
He's not played a lot of first team football in his career, though, and he's a young man who has left home for the first time.

They need to be patient, there's a smashing player in there.

I've no ill will towards Patterson at all - I wish him all the best and hope he reaches his full potential. Everton though are an absolute mess with a manager who won't last the season and a boardroom who think the answer is to keep writing cheques.

I think the Everton fans need a reality check with a wee spell in the second tier.
Goodison park was a total shitehole when I went for the Dave Watson testimonial game, don’t think it’s improved.

You should care as it benefits us in the long run if our players perform when we sell them onto bigger leagues.
There is also addons to the deal is there not? Maybe a sell on fee? I don’t remember but if there are add ons they will be based on appearances and success so it’s probably in our direct financial advantage that he storms it down there.

I always thought he was overrated

He has great potential it might come eventually can see him back here tbh
He was overrated by the nut jobs that wanted Tav dropped for him.. But we all know Nathan is a cracking player.

Probably too early for him to go down south, but we could never reject that bid.

He's definitely got a challenge on his hands though.

He’ll come good. I think some thought he was further ahead in his development than he actually was. So much of what made him so impressive at 1st was his bravery & confidence breaking through, that’ll take time to come back after his injury.

Back