Sportscene Tonight

The goal was a combination of Baradic, Souttar and Mcglaughlin, none of them covered themselves in glory.

I don’t dispute that but Souttar for me was just weak there. The others take their share of the blame but he just gets dominated.

Then you compound that with an error strewn performance that followed.

Let’s be candid. John Souttar got hooked By the manager in a straight swap for another guy filling in at CB

That doesn’t happen unless you’re having a mare

Usual pish,no analysis of our offside goal, no analysis of Ryan Kent penalty claim, but Livi foul goal ,Var would have looked,same shite BBC.
WATP

Hardly surprising they didn't even discuss the colak goal that should have stood. The Livingston goal when the guy clearly pushed goldson though should have stood of course and we were lucky.
The usual agenda pushed by these bheasty paedophile hoarding bastards.
Not even a week and as predicted the sleekit bheast filth are up to their old tricks already.
The club should have told them to ram their half arsed hollow apology.

Hearts fans must be absolutely buzzing that they’re guaranteed European group stage football.

What we have done for this league since 2018 has been incredible

So they've not changed at all. We shouldn't be surprised though. 8 years for them to admit any fault or bias in the most powderpuff apology ever.

How can a team with 4/5 ths of possession get more bookings? Something wrong with way wee are refed
I was at the game today and the referee display was a disgrace abs needs called out. Livingston constantly fouled yet went unpunished yet we’d have one challenge and straight in the book. The stats don’t lie plus Livingston should’ve been down to 10 men. However these things even themselves out, apparently!

Just watching Utd v Millie the guy harked sent off for two tackles much the same as the ginger fud todsy

No replays of the disallowed goal.
This shows an extremely tight decision. He looks just onside.
Linesman flags as the ball hits the net
giphy.gif

Back