Sportscene Tonight

Michael Stewart talking absolute gibberish about hibs two possible red card incidents as usual.

Both were blatant as they come yet the referee missed one altogether and gives a yellow for the other.

Stewart of course just to be different defends the decisions

Whoever at Rangers had the dialogue with the BBC needs to get on the phone to them. That after match summary was as biased against Rangers as its ever been. Even Stewart was smirking at the VAR quip.
We had a clear onside goal disallowed and it wasn't mentioned.
Don't let them away with it Rangers.

The only surprise is that we are all surprised.

Controversy where none exists, ignore the real contentious issues as they were against us.

Brutal when it's 3 ex-rangers players presenting the fucking thing... sorry 2 and a failed trialist.

The only surprise is that we are all surprised.

Controversy where none exists, ignore the real contentious issues as they were against us.

Brutal when it's 3 ex-rangers players presenting the fucking thing... sorry 2 and a failed trialist.

It’s no Surprise Kenny Miller tows the line.

His devotion to Rangers is dependent on the audience he spoke to.

I listened to the season preview on Clyde (I know I know)

This mentally challenged comes on and says “Kenny I know you’re a Rangers man but you always tried your best for Celtic”

And Kenny says “listen I always gave my all regardless of what jersey I was wearing”

Vomit enducing stuff

So I never seen sportscene, reading the posts on here, seems as if it's still biased, ban them for real this time :p

That Davidson tackle is never a red card. The ref has just went with the reaction of the players. State of Porteous rolling about 10 times too.

When I heard there was a red for a bad tackle on him I was hoping it was at least studs up and done some damage but they basically clashed shins.

Beasts will be beasts. We should know better to never accept any apology from them. 99 percent of the time they will always revert back to type. It's engrained in them, they can't help it. A bit like the paedophilia that they condone and take part in. It's not normal people we are dealing with here

Oh my god. Zero analysis of Colak's goal but Rangers "dodged a bullet" as VAR might have allowed Livi's disallowed goal! Absolutely gobsmacked.
Exactly, talk of going to var... What about our perfectly good goal chopped off

They discussed at length
1. St Johnstone red card.
2 Hibs yellow card that should have been red.
3. Hibs player’s forearm smash on Jamie Murphy.
4. Dundee United red card.
Did not show or discuss the ref’s failure to red card the Livi player. Did not make any issue of Rangers’ wrongly disallowed goal but discussed the incident where Livi had the ball in the net well after the ref had blown for a foul and stopped the game. Nothing has changed at BBC Scotland.

You look on the BBC site too and research every name behind the shaite spewed on there. You will find that 90 percent of them are bheasts, and are quite brazen when it comes to showing support on their social media accounts and around the internet. As if any further evidence was needed, you can tell within reading the first line of their pish.
They are absolutely packed with bigoted scumbags that can't do their jobs professionally without showing bias or making a cahunt of themselves.
I don't know why the club have given them the time of day as this pish is clearly going to continue. It was predictable.

That Livy goal doesn’t get any less grating second time round
Wtf was Borna doing at the long ball, retreating to the corner flag, completely out of the play. Really poor from him . Souttar is simply outmuscled, but the goal stems from our weakness at left back.

Oh well I was actually considering getting a TV license again but after reading this thread they won't be getting a brass farthing from me.

Lots of Bears will feel and act the same as me, which should result in further cuts to their budgets and hopefully job losses for the bigots.

Oh my god. Zero analysis of Colak's goal but Rangers "dodged a bullet" as VAR might have allowed Livi's disallowed goal! Absolutely gobsmacked.
This is VAR in Scotland. Let's only debate anything that went for Rangers. I think we could have real problems with VAR this season.

Last edited:
Never mind 'removing one journalist's press privileges' I'd ban this organisation en bloc.

They didn't even come close to presenting a fair representation of today's game.

They're trolling us.
I think they see VAR as an opportunity to put their shoulder to the wheel of oppressed down trodden 19th Century Terrorists the world over.

Wtf was Borna doing at the long ball, retreating to the corner flag, completely out of the play. Really poor from him . Souttar is simply outmuscled, but the goal stems from our weakness at left back.

I’m hopeful the Turkish lad will become first choice left back. And Borna was poor.

But ultimately Souttar could and should have prevented that.

For a catalogue of errors…you can’t watch that and conclude anything other than Souttar being the worst offender.

He was our worst player today by far. He’s new and I understand why people don’t want to attribute full fault to him.

But he was crap. He was awful.

One shouldn’t be judged on a solitary game but he has a lot of redeeming to do.

Put it this way…the likes of Borna can (generally) be relied upon. If we start Souttar and he plays like that the Belgians are dumping us out before we even get a crack at the CL

I’m hopeful the Turkish lad will become first choice left back. And Borna was poor.

But ultimately Souttar could and should have prevented that.

For a catalogue of errors…you can’t watch that and conclude anything other than Souttar being the worst offender.

He was our worst player today by far. He’s new and I understand why people don’t want to attribute full fault to him.

But he was crap. He was awful.

One shouldn’t be judged on a solitary game but he has a lot of redeeming to do.

Put it this way…the likes of Borna can (generally) be relied upon. If we start Souttar and he plays like that the Belgians are dumping us out before we even get a crack at the CL
I didn't see the game but the livi highlights all show Souttar in a bad light. Not a good start for him at all. Borna has too much recent history to back out of a high ball. Scottish football A1. He won't do this season.

I didn't see the game but the livi highlights all show Souttar in a bad light. Not a good start for him at all. Borna has too much recent history to back out of a high ball. Scottish football A1. He won't do this season.

I’m not defending borna’s defending there.

But the desperation to attach blame to him….it reeks of not accepting our new CB Actually might be crap.

Borna, Souttar and McGlaughlin are all culpable. Borna could have prevented it in the first instance. Doesn’t mean Souttar wasn’t the the worst. He was. He could have and should have dealt with it, regardless of what Barisic did.

Souttar was the favourite to deal with the ball but still completely fucked it up

I’m not defending borna’s defending there.

But the desperation to attach blame to him….it reeks of not accepting our new CB Actually might be crap.

Borna, Souttar and McGlaughlin are all culpable. Borna could have prevented it in the first instance. Doesn’t mean Souttar wasn’t the the worst. He was. He could have and should have dealt with it, regardless of what Barisic did.

Souttar was the favourite to deal with the ball but still compl
This is for the match thread really.
I get your criticism of Souttar, pish challenge.
But Borna didn't even take part. Again.
McLaughlin is totally blameless.

This is for the match thread really.
I get your criticism of Souttar, pish challenge.
But Borna didn't even take part. Again.
McLaughlin is totally blameless.

The criticism of Souttar isn’t based on the goal or challenge.

It’s everything. Can you tell me a worse CB performance in recent years ? It was like throwing sendoros in at Torbett towers. Except this was Livingston.

McLaughlin wasn’t blameless either. Miles off his line.

Again I accept the situation - we want to comfort ourselves that we have a top class goalie. Reality is we now have a second choice, cup style perfectly functional goalkeeper as our number one.

So I never seen sportscene, reading the posts on here, seems as if it's still biased, ban them for real this time :p
What would you want from an allegedly independent TV broadcaster
When watching football highlights you would want all the major incidents shown and debate about these
Obviously the editing team pick out the footage to be shown and discussed by the panel of Michael Stewart and Kenny Miller chaired by good old Steven Thompson
Having watched the game what was shown was a complete misrepresentation of the critical incidents
Major incidents missed included the 2 similar tackles in the first half the first of which led to a booking
Before Rangers equalised Colak scored which was ruled to be offside controversially
This was not discussed while enormous time in relative terms spent on discussing another incident which involved Livvie offensively where a ball came into the Rangers box where the ref blew for a foul for a shove a few seconds before the ball entered the Rangers net and as the whistle blew play was stopped
There is one common element which is all 3 incidents were to the detriment of Rangers
How impartial pundits fail to reference these incidents during the course of the review of the game even in passing is baffling
Note 2/3 were ex Rangers players
Are they scared of their services no longer being required by BBC if they mention ??
Cogently the editing team producing the highlights seem far from impartial and objective
I could not visualise pundits like Andy Walker and Craigen on Sky acting in the same manner if the dark side were involved in a match with such incidents

Old tricks from BBC!

Whoever at Rangers had the dialogue with the BBC needs to get on the phone to them. That after match summary was as biased against Rangers as its ever been. Even Stewart was smirking at the VAR quip.
We had a clear onside goal disallowed and it wasn't mentioned.
Don't let them away with it Rangers.
Another season and same old sh*te
Disgusting premeditated anti-Rangers bias.
I simply now avoid any mainstream media (tv or written) and rely on RTV or fan media.

Back