Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I’d love to know his reasoning for why the Livi keeper, who is new in the country and came from Colchester, would want to deliberately let a goal in against a team he has absolutely no affiliation with to deny his team what would be a brilliant point for them.

I love mentalists like this, to the point where I’m genuinely not sure if they are serious or not.
Not only that, he decided to share his cunning plan with the Oxford GK coach.

If it was a game of Guess the tim in the style of Guess Who he would be narrowed down in the first few rounds

He will no doubt be a "Rommaaaannnnn Caffflik" type

It also looks like he has nicked that rag from a washing line, the neck droops that low it looks like a v neck its that to big for him.

Us and them are like two diffrent species
And yet something like that has the same number of votes as you or me.

It's terrifying.

I’d love to know his reasoning for why the Livi keeper, who is new in the country and came from Colchester, would want to deliberately let a goal in against a team he has absolutely no affiliation with to deny his team what would be a brilliant point for them.

I love mentalists like this, to the point where I’m genuinely not sure if they are serious or not.
Oh he's deadly serious because of well Sevcoooooo and other mutant moonhowling.

And also why he didn’t let the much less saveable Tillman shot in 5 minutes earlier.

There is a genuine subclass issue with them. I’m not going to pretend that it isn’t a Scotland-wide thing, but they definitely have more than their fair share of absolute jakes.
That's because they've been oppressed by proddy bigots - apart from the doctors, lawyers, journalists, politicians, businessmen, businesswoman, and countless other professionals among them.

5-EA269-E2-578-F-4119-A9-D6-C821-E0-EC0839.gif

Think they're confused this sounds more like their own fan base minus the stereotypical the1690 and Rule Britannia.

Hate filled? Ironic coming from a bunch of crackpots who have threads ten thousand pages long about Rangers. Every forum, blog and website they have is utterly dominated by them spewing venom against Rangers fc it's fans and Protestants in general.

They are the one's trapped in the past even to this day after 132 years they've never had a Protestant Chairman or CEO.

The KKK thing is pretty ironic as well as they hounded out one of their own board for being Jewish in full view of everyone in Scotland. After that even thier own club labeled them as racists.

Hate filled? Ironic coming from a bunch of crackpots who have threads ten thousand pages long about Rangers. Every forum, blog and website they have is utterly dominated by them spewing venom against Rangers fc it's fans and Protestants in general.

They are the one's trapped in the past even to this day after 132 years they've never had a Protestant Chairman or CEO.

The KKK thing is pretty ironic as well as they hounded out one of their own board for being Jewish in full view of everyone in Scotland. After that even thier own club labeled them as racists.

Wee Fergus branded them as anti Scottish with their IRA songs.

Posted in the transfer thread last week about a deluded, paranoid celtic fan at my work questioning where we're getting our money from to sign players. He's just walked in the office tonight and claimed 'that's goal of the season decided already then for Jota'

I've just left the office but he'll no doubt make a couple comments about our game on Saturday.

Must only be ok for other rival managers to go to their cup finals with their children with nothing said about. Said rival managers team turned up at the midden at got routinely beaten as per normal, and not a word said about that.

Said rival manager has never hidden his love for the rattlers, so can he be placed under the same intense scrutiny as Martindale has been under for this non-story?

Hahaha...so it's 22 now is it? They just gonna add on another game every time they refer to our euro run?

I posted a few pages back about how mutant Ronnie's 7/21 stat that he kept harping on about was wrong (it's actually 7/19, not that it really matters given the nature of knockout aggregate scoring / wins - something the tims clearly know fuuk all about). But actually hilarious that they're now adding to that wrong number.

Give it a few months and they'll be claiming that we somehow reached the EL final despite only winning 7 out of 163 games. Absolutely deluded.

Hahaha...so it's 22 now is it? They just gonna add on another game every time they refer to our euro run?

I posted a few pages back about how mutant Ronnie's 7/21 stat that he kept harping on about was wrong (it's actually 7/19, not that it really matters given the nature of knockout aggregate scoring / wins - something the tims clearly know fuuk all about). But actually hilarious that they're now adding to that wrong number.

Give it a few months and they'll be claiming that we somehow reached the EL final despite only winning 7 out of 163 games. Absolutely deluded.
winning 7 out of 163 games.

Sounds like their European record the past twenty years.B-D

Must be using the SevilleCalculator or maybe he’s counting on his webbed toes caused by his da shagging his sister/maw/Same thing really.

Back