Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

FZA9IwdWYAMNVMR

Pardon my ignorance mate, but what is CF?
Cystic Fibrosis. my wife was born with it as are all patients. My Mother in law was told that she would not live to 16 but she is now 34. Unfortunately she is now classed as terminal.

In Scotland we were given a drug called Kaftrio years
before England. Families were even moving here just to get the drug. From the accounts ive heard and also in the Newspapers it is a wonder drug and has helped so many people. Unfortunately it looks like its too late for my wife.

Anyone ever feels like being charitable please consider The CF trust or the The Butterfly trust as they do a lot for CF patients.

This is one thing Sturgeon has not done for votes as its an uncommon illness. Her separatism makes it impossible for me to vote for her though.

At present Im on a sabbatical from work and football as i want to spend as much time together as possible.

Last edited:
Cystic Fibrosis. my wife was born with it as are all patients. My Mother in law was told that she would not live to 16 but she is now 34. Unfortunately she is now classed as terminal.

In Scotland we were given a drug called Kaftrio years
before England. Families were even moving here just to get the drug. From the accounts ive heard and also in the Newspapers it is a wonder drug and has helped so many people. Unfortunately it looks like its too late for my wife.

Antone ever feels like being charitable please consider The CF trust or the The Butterfly trust as they do a lot for CF patients.

This is one thing Sturgeon has not done for votes as its an uncommon illness. Her separatism makes it impossible for me to vote for her though.

At present Im on a sabbatical from work and football as i want to spend as much time together as possible.
Thanks for replying. Didn't know that.
Not an easy thing to share.
Good luck to you both and enjoy every moment you have together.

Thanks for replying. Didn't know that.
Not an easy thing to share.
Good luck to you both and enjoy every moment you have together.
Thankyou fellow bear for your kind words. Its hard but I knew what I was in for when we got married. Been together for 13 years and married for 11 this year. We knew the day we got married we were not going to be pensioners together.
We have booked up for Jamaica in November as we were married there and had been going every year till Covid. Since Covid we have been shielding but before the general population had to. We just want to go back for our Anniversary as we have missed it for 3 years and we don't know if we will get the chance again.

There is a genuine subclass issue with them. I’m not going to pretend that it isn’t a Scotland-wide thing, but they definitely have more than their fair share of absolute jakes.
This is standard for a lot of Scotland. No one seems to cook from scratch. I'm generalising I know, but it seems that way.

I’d love to know his reasoning for why the Livi keeper, who is new in the country and came from Colchester, would want to deliberately let a goal in against a team he has absolutely no affiliation with to deny his team what would be a brilliant point for them.

I love mentalists like this, to the point where I’m genuinely not sure if they are serious or not.

Keep seeing this guy over Twitter. Looking at his Twitter feed tells you all you need to know.

A reply to it

Interesting.
i think his dad worked at

Keep seeing this guy over Twitter. Looking at his Twitter feed tells you all you need to know.

A reply to it

Interesting.
I think his dad worked at the trophy centre ( ran the Shawlands shop )
also was associated with the boys club .

He done the same with me. Said he’d reported me to police and had a zoom call with his solicitor, who would be contacting me in due course through this forum.
He called Spotlight obsessed racists and liars. I even said I would pay his solicitor fees.
An apologist of the highest order. The only people that defend paedophiles are paedophiles. Just saying.
Spot on.
Here you go mate , I couldn't get the links to work so messaged my mate and he uploaded them to Vimeo . You might need a log in to watch them .

Jings that’s embarrassing.

There is a genuine subclass issue with them. I’m not going to pretend that it isn’t a Scotland-wide thing, but they definitely have more than their fair share of absolute jakes.
If it was a game of Guess the tim in the style of Guess Who he would be narrowed down in the first few rounds

He will no doubt be a "Rommaaaannnnn Caffflik" type

It also looks like he has nicked that rag from a washing line, the neck droops that low it looks like a v neck its that to big for him.

Us and them are like two diffrent species

Back