Rangers 4/1 To Qualify

There’s now a huge body of evidence (us and them) that the financial pressures of these CL qualifiers, plus the early stage at which they appear, is just too much. I’iI be happily amazed if we qualify next week and absolutely stunned if we clear the final hurdle.

Wish it could be bottled and sold.

Cause we’re defending poorly, and laboured, slow and insipid going forward. 1-0 would have been very recoverable…2-0 looks like a mountain to climb
I have to agree, but maybe if we try shooting towards the goal we might get the benefit of var from a bounce to an arm etc, basically we need to hit them with everything from the first whistle, but does this management have a tactic in them to do this ?

Does Rangers -3 mean we have to win by 3 or 4 goals?

Nit a big gambler but I fancy us to blow them away next week.

Does Rangers -3 mean we have to win by 3 or 4 goals?

Nit a big gambler but I fancy us to blow them away next week.
-3 means you need to win by 4 clear goals.
You honestly think we will win by 4 goals ? They were a well drilled side , not outstanding however decent enough and looked well up for it .

We’ve to wait until after Saturday to put a bet on?
Wait and see if we win 6-0 and odds come in nearer even money.
Makes sense for football fans on a discussion forum "to take one game at a time". " Keep the powder try" and "not get carried away" or "look too far ahead."

Why do folk say "8's" or "Rangers are at 10's" and stuff like that? What does that mean? Is it any different to plain old 8/1 or 10/1 ?
Wait till you hear “I’ve a carpet on Rangers at a bottle” and it’ll really throw you!

Id wait to see what sort of changes he makes against Killie, beat them and play well that would make a huge difference.

Does seem quite good odds Rangers score early they would be favs to go through and we do have very good record at Ibrox with the crowd backing.

That mob dont lose many goals right enough so id guess it will take extra time.

You know that means we need to win by 3 in 90 mins? 2-0 or 3-1 to us and you lose. I'd say 9/1 for us to win by 3 or more is not a great price tbh. You differ of course.
I do.

The price for winning by 3 is 11/1. It's ok-ish. not great. 4 goals at 22 is decent, I think... I really do believe it'll happen though. Same feeling I got when I made a killing on the Leipzeig game.

Mate love to know why

Imo were out can’t see these players having the minerals to turn this around hope I’m wrong

I guess last season plays a massive part in it.

We beat far, far superior sides and have a very good side on paper. As long as Kent is back and Davies/Ridvan are starting.

I don't buy the champions league mentality block some are suggesting. I think that's shite.

With odds that high it’s amazing that the bookies can afford high street rent prices these days.

What you going to spend the winning on?:D

I'll probably come on here and send you a few DM's slating your unstaunch lack of a backbone, before booking next years summer holiday :D ;)

We won't be as bad twice, Kent & Morelos back hopefully, I think we will pump them a bit like the bodo glint v Linfield tie. I think we will rack up a few goals

I do.

The price for winning by 3 is 11/1. It's ok-ish. not great. 4 goals at 22 is decent, I think... I really do believe it'll happen though. Same feeling I got when I made a killing on the Leipzeig game.
Fair enough.

My own intuition regularly handicaps my judgement of a good bet, so I try to ignore it. If it works for you, that's great. Hope you're right on this one!

I do.

Where is -2.5 11/1?

We beat far, far superior sides and have a very good side on paper. As long as Kent is back and Davies/Ridvan are starting.

I don't buy the champions league mentality block some are suggesting. I think that's shite.
It’s not the same team team but by. Long way mate

I’m not confident after watching dross the last two games

Are Davies and Ridvan now established as our saviours ?

I won’t be taking that bet.
As attractive as it looks, I’m a fucking jinx when I bet on Rangers.

Also, that mob are no mugs. It’ll take a very special performance to progress.

Somebody likened them to a “Hibs level” team in the match thread.
That team would wipe the floor with Hibs.

I can’t see us doing it. Hope I’m wrong. ‘mon the gers.

We’re a completely different team without Bassey and Aribo though

Had both been playing on Tuesday, I don’t think we get completely outplayed in the manner that we did. Aribo was and out ball in Europe and held the ball in, bringing others into play - where as the ball was bouncing off his replacement Matondo

Can we win at home by 2 goals.

Sure.

Will we then win in ET or on penalties. Dunno bit 4/1 seems a generous punt right enough.

Think I'll have a tenner on that myself

Frustrates the life out of me, bet365 seem to be really slow at pricing things

No doubt shorten to 5/2 or 11/4 for us to qualify in the coming days
Was thinking the same mate probably be shorter than 3/1 to qualify by time they have it priced up. Had look Oddscheker there looks like majority have it priced up apart from 365, Ladbrokes and Coral.

Are Davies and Ridvan now established as our saviours ?
No. But:

1. we've spent big money on them and the people they're replacing have been rotten, and;
2. i'm a natural optimist. i know it's not in keeping with some of the negative fandan's on here, who'll shoot down anything with their pessimistic filth, but that's how it is :D

4 nil.

No. But:

1. we've spent big money on them and the people they're replacing have been rotten, and;
2. i'm a natural optimist. i know it's not in keeping with some of the negative fandan's on here, who'll shoot down anything with their pessimistic filth, but that's how it is :D

4 nil.

Well I hope you’re right. The Turkish boy is exactly the sort of market we should be shopping in. Davies….we’ll have to see.

I also hope you’re right about scoring 4 goals - I think we’ll need to to win in 90 mins. I don’t much rate our prospects of keeping a clean sheet based on every friendly and competitive game so far this season

£30 I had put by for the next home game is now on us to win the tie at 4/1.

Not much to lose considering I had us through and the money spent.

Cheers OP I think that’s a great price. £100 on. Might do more on Tuesday when the battle fever is well and truly on

I might have a bet on the game to go to extra time/pens just to cover myself getting home, booked on the 11.30 Megabus so if it does go past 90 minutes I'll be stuck.

Back