• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
bXuWI1U.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

I’m going 4-1. Just hope to Christ that we don’t concede first for a change :))

Matondo, Tav (penalty), Wright & Sakala.

Confident of an impressive win and kick on from that onto doing the job on Tuesday night! Unfortunately missing it due to wedding but some lucky bear has my seat via seatsub!

Scunnered I won't be there as tested positive for covid.Mate is taking ST so at least the seat won't be empty.RTV it is:mad:

Gonna miss the game due to work, so will have to rely on BBC Scotland whilst driving, at least our game will get some attention this season.

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Yilmaz

Lundstram
Arfield
Tillman

Matondo
Colak
Lawrence

3-0

Will take any 3 points. End of. I have a feeling we will struggle again and will be flat. Based on Tuesday’s showing - you can’t miraculously turn in an outstanding performance without questions being asked about the last game. So I think this will be a tough one tomorrow with Killie sitting back and defending across a low block..

My first visit to Ibrox, from down here in Wales, for far too long tomorrow - so you guys watching on RangersTV tomorrow are on your own.:)
FFS VB. FF will be in total meltdown tomorrow from 2.30 onwards when all the problems start with RTV. It will be worse than the match thread.
And we don’t have your problem solving skills on standby. How can you do this to us all?
Have a great trip up and enjoy watching the famous.

Am absolutely fucked mate.Work have told me to stay away for time being.I wouldn't like to put fellow bears around me at risk.

Feel better soon bud, got it tail end of last year and luckily wasn't too bad for me but know more than a few it knocked for 6.

Not bothered with the score , as long as its a win and a good performance.

Hoping its not going to be another slow side to side back the way with aimless crosses and we lose the first goal again.

Last edited:
I'm buzzing for tomorrow.. looking forward to seeing our new players in a competitive home game.

______________McLaughlin

Tav_____Goldson_____Davies______Yilmaz

__________Lundtram___Arfield

Matondo________Tiliman_________Kent

________________Morelos

Colak if Morelos is out & Sakala if Kent is out.

2-0 Rangers

An attack minded side, right out the traps, move the ball with a bit of pace and authority. Create and put the ball in the net. Got to see a response to the midweek embarrassment.

3-0 Rangers (Čolak, Tillman, Arfield).

They are going to be right up for this we need to be at our best going for a good 3-1 win
Come On the Bears

Any win will do. But would not be surprised if they take something away. We struggle against packed defences and that's what McInnes will bring.

Looking forward to being back at Ibrox , a convincing 4-0 win Goalscorers being Colak x2 Morelos and Tav, and to top it off Alan Power to break his leg

Back