Lundstram giving it to Goldson

kilbirnie bear

Midway through the second half after Goldson thought he was Beckenbauer and losing the ball,big John gave it tight to him.
Goldson didn't seem to like getting a talking to and few choice words were exchanged.
Anyone else see this from the Main Stand side ?

Goldson strikes me as one of those players that doesn't accept criticism well. He never looks pissed off with himself when he has one of his fxck ups and his demeanor doesn't change. If he is being bollocked by anybody you don't see him hold his hand up and acknowledge anything like players when they hit a bad pass.

Midway through the second half after Goldson thought he was Beckenbauer and losing the ball,big John gave it tight to him.
Goldson didn't seem to like getting a talking to and few choice words were exchanged.
He was also giving Clancy it tight.

Second half when Power was f.u.cking about with the ball trying to slow us down Lundstram bodied him off the ball then told Clancy to f.u.ck off

We need to lose this Goldson focal point nonsense. He sees far to much of the ball and is a big big part of why we are slow and turgid and boring. No wonder we can't break teams down. The balls with Goldson in another post code most of the game. It's doing my tits in.

Folk listening to our commentary must think we have a foreign centre half called Baktogoldson.

If all the posters in here go to their local game today on a Sunday they will see players giving it to each other. Big wow. Funny people using it as a stick to beat Goldson with too haha

We need to lose this Goldson focal point nonsense. He sees far to much of the ball and is a big big part of why we are slow and turgid and boring. No wonder we can't break teams down. The balls with Goldson in another post code most of the game. It's doing my tits in.

Folk listening to our commentary must think we have a foreign centre half called Baktogoldson.
The midfield need to come and take it off him and make something happen. It’s not the centre backs responsibility to create. We need more from midfield.

Goldson strikes me as one of those players that doesn't accept criticism well. He never looks pissed off with himself when he has one of his fxck ups and his demeanor doesn't change. If he is being bollocked by anybody you don't see him hold his hand up and acknowledge anything like players when they hit a bad pass.
Goldson always looks to blame others when he fucks up. I'm glad someone is giving him some back, it's what's needed imo.

In terms of the team, what I noticed was at halftime Goldson ran past the young left back and straight up the tunnel.
The young guy had made a poor decision in the first few minutes and was a little nervy after that, I didn’t notice any of the experienced players talk him through the sticky spell.

Might be I missed it but the likes of Butch Wilkins would recognise if a young player needed to settle and would be on hand to play a few easy one -twos to build the confidence.

If all the posters in here go to their local game today on a Sunday they will see players giving it to each other. Big wow. Funny people using it as a stick to beat Goldson with too haha
My point was Goldson didn't seem to like it and a few exchanges were made .
Nobody is beating Goldson with a stick but he didn't like Lundstram giving him a talking to

My point was Goldson didn't seem to like it and a few exchanges were made .
Nobody is beating Goldson with a stick but he didn't like Lundstram giving him a talking to
No players going to like it, it literally happens every single game where a couple of players start arguing with each other.

After a patchy start Lundstram has quickly learned what being a Rangers player is all about , Apparently he had quite a few chats with the late great Jimmy Bell that’s why McGregor ended up with his flying lesson.
Seems like Jimmy Bell influenced a lot of players in our squad and taught them what the club is about. I hope someone else has took up that role, it is important that new players know what is expected of them from a professional and fan point of view. Jimmy Bell was the bridge for a lot of players.

Loved it when this happened, there was no need for Goldson to step up and try and march through...... leaving a hole in the middle of defence. Big John was right to tell him it was the wrong move for the team. Goldson does seem to think he is a great dribbler, when in fact he should stick to what he is actually good at

Big players for us will be able to take it and give it out.

Both Goldson and Lundstram can do both, no problem.

Gives Tav both barrels all the time.

It’s about time someone called him out for it. Goldson can be guilty of taking chances n losing the ball. He’s always quick to point out others. He almost well n truly killed off the qualifier on Tuesday

In terms of the team, what I noticed was at halftime Goldson ran past the young left back and straight up the tunnel.
The young guy had made a poor decision in the first few minutes and was a little nervy after that, I didn’t notice any of the experienced players talk him through the sticky spell.

Might be I missed it but the likes of Butch Wilkins would recognise if a young player needed to settle and would be on hand to play a few easy one -twos to build the confidence.
The young leftback cant speak English yet so no point Goldson trying to talk to him.

Latest posts

Back