Teammates Who Disliked Each Other

prenzlauerbear

Watching an Andy Cole documentary just now where he's talking about how him and Teddy Sheringham didn't exchange a word while they were at Man United together in the late '90s. When they did chat, Dwight Yorke was the mediator between them, passing on what the other said.

I know Porrini/Negri is the obvious one, but any others? I think it's safe to say Davie Weir thought Kyle Lafferty was a complete weapon.

Mauro Icardi and Maxi Lopez is a given I think!

Zlatan kicked the shit out of Oguchi Onyewu at training one day for a bad tackle.

The De Bruyne & Courtois situation is weird as well, apparently De Bruyne was given the veto on whether Courtois was allowed to continue playing with the national team!

Can imagine them national team trips are very awkward

Barton and Dabo.

Shearer and Owen

Pretty sure Steffan Effenberg was hated by most of his team mates. Part of the reason he retired from the German national team quite young.

Watching Open Goal with Derek Ferguson and Ian Durrant is quite funny, especially when they talk about Trevor Francis. They just thought he was a pretentious wank and they noised him right up.

Ferguson wasn’t too complimentary towards Gough either saying “he’s just borin man. He’s a fuckin briefcase”.

Platini and Jean-Francois Larios.

Both were St Etienne players. Larios supposedly had an affair with Platini's wife so Platini apparently had Larios dropped from the France squad.

Don't know how true but was told by a Man Utd fan that John O'Shea and Darren Fletcher couldn't stand each other.

Andy Goram and Nigel Spackman.

Andy decked Spackman at half time during a game v Aberdeen. I’m sure the story was that Walter was not averse to Spackman getting a slap.
Can't remember where I heard it, but I think they were arguing, Spackman called The Goalie a fat bastard and got a punch in the face for his cheek.

Watching Open Goal with Derek Ferguson and Ian Durrant is quite funny, especially when they talk about Trevor Francis. They just thought he was a pretentious wank and they noised him right up.

Ferguson wasn’t too complimentary towards Gough either saying “he’s just borin man. He’s a fuckin briefcase”.
Durrant didn’t seem to like Graham Roberts.

Zlatan kicked the shit out of Oguchi Onyewu at training one day for a bad tackle.

The De Bruyne & Courtois situation is weird as well, apparently De Bruyne was given the veto on whether Courtois was allowed to continue playing with the national team!

Whats the background to this mate?

Platini and Jean-Francois Larios.

Both were St Etienne players. Larios supposedly had an affair with Platini's wife so Platini apparently had Larios dropped from the France squad.

Don't know how true but was told by a Man Utd fan that John O'Shea and Darren Fletcher couldn't stand each other.

Never heard that one before.

Rio proper hated most Chelsea/Liverpool players when they went on England duty. Think him and Lampard had a weird ongoing personal dislike.

Can't remember where I heard it, but I think they were arguing, Spackman called The Goalie a fat bastard and got a punch in the face for his cheek.

This was covered in the H&H Dominant show very recently.

Goram lambasted Spackman for an error that led to us conceding against the Sheep. Spackman turned around and gave him it right back - Goram took exception to being shown-up in public and this turned into a physical exchange in the dressing room at half time (Walter left them to it).

We came out after the break and pumped them.

Michael Ball and Lovenkrands didnt like each other.

Ball used to scream at people not to pass to him

This was when Lovenkrands was in his f.u.ck about mode before lifting his game as he neared the end of his contract for his first renewal

Intellectually, Derek Ferguson is the equivalent of a sausage.
Gough has a lot more going for him than Derek.
Ferguson can’t string a fvcking sentence together.

What’s the story with the Belgians??

What about the French boy that Benzema was part of blackmail on, doubt they’ll be sending Christmas cards!

Ferguson’s career showed who was the top guy between the two

Watching an Andy Cole documentary just now where he's talking about how him and Teddy Sheringham didn't exchange a word while they were at Man United together in the late '90s. When they did chat, Dwight Yorke was the mediator between them, passing on what the other said.

I know Porrini/Negri is the obvious one, but any others? I think it's safe to say Davie Weir thought Kyle Lafferty was a complete weapon.
I walked past Davie Weir yesterday outside the stadium and never said a word to him. Does that count.

Here's the clip of what caused it.

Back