Man City's redesigned concourses

Barca bears

Money aside it shows how much clubs think of their support on matchday experience. Our concourses are a mess.

I just hope one day our club fund and redevelop concourses that they can. Expansion of these are imperative to next stage of matchday experience after edmiston house, fan zone and sports bar

Money aside it shows how much clubs think of their support on matchday experience. Our concourses are a mess.

I just hope one day our club fund and redevelop concourses that they can. Expansion of these are imperative to next stage of matchday experience after edmiston house, fan zone and sports bar
Money aside haha

What they do for fans down there is class, one day hopefully we can do the same. However, it is important to note that they can afford to do that and sign Haaland at the same time. We have to prioritise players over most other expenses, that’s what keeps us winning and sadly we don’t have a bottomless cash pit to dip into.

Personally I really don’t care but only my opinion. Winning team on the park is what I want

They are run by billionaires money is no problem to thrm

All I can see here is that they've spent a shitload of cash making a fanzone.

We've got one at half the price, and am sure we could fire a DJ booth into the new Edmiston House.

What they do for fans down there is class, one day hopefully we can do the same. However, it is important to note that they can afford to do that and sign Haaland at the same time. We have to prioritise players over most other expenses, that’s what keeps us winning and sadly we don’t have a bottomless cash pit to dip into.
. . . . . and they're looking at expanding their stadium.

Not bad when you playing the richest league in the world and you’ve got one of the richest owners in the world.

I can guarantee now if we did that and couldn’t spend it on players everyone would go mental at the board.

When we can make money out of a concession stand selling beer and wine investment might be made, there wont be much invested under the current sales model.

It's disappointing if we think all money and effort should go on the pitch. Yes, it should be a priority and should take most of the investment BUT if we want kids, families and supporters of the future to come to games instead of watching on TV then we have to invest in the 'experience'. We're not going to match Man City investment but surely toilets, paint having decent food & drink isn't beyond us. We are/aspire to be one of the best in Europe. Let's set ALL our standards there.

I’d beg to differ on personal experiences but I’ll take your word for it!
They don’t get flights in from Oslo or plane loads and ferries from Dublin unlike the gruesome twosome.
And going by experience after a game at the Etihad, the city centre pubs are rammed with fans with local accents. But of course, one Japanese guy down in the front row caught on tv classifies the whole fanbase as ‘ tourists ‘.

Remember they inherited that Stadium,it was built for the Commonwealth Games,then the Arab money came in,i passed it daily,its a soulsess monstosity.

Maybe so but it's the concept. Club invests in its facilities for its fans. I know we are in certain aspects but Ibrox has been neglected for years its taking us years to get it back up to scratch but concourses are a disgrace
We have been scrimping and saving to get a team together to compete. Would you really swap 55 and Seville for a better “match day experience”.

When I first started going at 5/6 I would stand outside the red lion, then the old festival bar then the bookies before getting to the game.

That might sound shite to some people but I fucking loved it and I wouldn’t change it for the world.

I get times have changed but I when I read posts on here regards the match day experience I sometimes feel like a really old man. I’m only 42 years old:(

They don’t get flights in from Oslo or plane loads and ferries from Dublin unlike the gruesome twosome.
And going by experience after a game at the Etihad, the city centre pubs are rammed with fans with local accents. But of course, one Japanese guy down in the front row caught on tv classifies the whole fanbase as ‘ tourists ‘.
Haha salty! There was more than one and shock….Manchester pubs filled with Mancunians! :D

I always love it on here when someone tries to tell you what you saw and what happened on your own personal experience of something!

Also they can recoup some of the money selling alcohol which I don't think we'd be allowed to do

We could do this but it would mean we wouldn't have a winning team on the pitch who can compete in Europe.

Anyway they are soulless fans in a soulless stadium. I wouldn't swap Ibrox for it.

Back