Kemar Roofe

SuperAlly1990

Has Roofe been at Ibrox on match days recently? Haven't seen him in any pictures at the ground or training ground. Emma Dodds said he was going to be at the Fan Zone today, I left there at the back of 2 and he hadn't been yet. Unless he was after that?

Someone outside the main stand in front of me said he’d been injured making his way to the fans zone. I’m assuming the guy was being facetious but truth be told it could easily be true.

A real penalty box striker and a nightmare for us he cannot get himself fit for any length of time

Its a shame but I’ve started to forget that Roofe and Helander are even part of our squad when it comes to matchday. When Morelos and Kent were out recently it was noticeable, not these two. During the 55 season i thought both were awesome as well

Its a shame but I’ve started to forget that Roofe and Helander are even part of our squad when it comes to matchday. When Morelos and Kent were out recently it was noticeable, not these two. During the 55 season i thought both were awesome as well
Speaking of Kent where was he yesterday? Rested for Tuesday or has he picked up another knock?

He seems to be turning into the new whipping boy because there’s a sizeable section of our fans that have to have one.

Roofe is an excellent player but we just can’t seem to keep him healthy. His injuries always seem quite vague as well which is something I think the fans get frustrated with.

He seems to love playing for the club though so I’ve no idea where the comments that he hates Glasgow are coming from.

But where's the criticism for Jack? Roofe as somehow turned into some sort of villain on here, we all said when we signed him that we were only getting him because of his injury record as otherwise he'd be well out of our reach so why are we now ganging up on him for being injured?

He’s being ganged up on because Simpson has been sold, Barisic has found a bit of form and Colak has started scoring some goals.

Our fans always need to have a whipping boy and unfortunately Roofe seems to be taking the mantle for now.

I think some people blame him for getting injured at the end of last season, and feel it cost us the league and the EL final. Which is unfair imo as it obviously not his fault he's so injury prone.

Speaking of Kent where was he yesterday? Rested for Tuesday or has he picked up another knock?

Just being rested for Saturday Gio confirmed.

Which I’m happy enough with as we should be able to rest guys like Kent if they’ve got a slight knock against the likes of St. J.

I often wonder about players who are permanently injured - are their bodies just not up to the demands of professional sport, or is there an element of refusing to play with any kind of niggle?

Can’t wait to have him back in the squad. Can also play and score from the right side so it’s not just a case of him being behind Morelos/Colak.

One of many players capable of scoring 10+ goals for us this season.

Can’t wait to have him back in the squad. Can also play and score from the right side so it’s not just a case of him being behind Morelos/Colak.

One of many players capable of scoring 10+ goals for us this season.
Scraping double figures is an awful return for a guy on Roofe's wages.

He needs to be moved on and replaced with a player who is available to contribute when needed.

Same goes for Helander and Jack.

I think people are just frustrated and fed up with the situation now.

Its the same cycle with Roofe..

He'll be out for a period of time, it will then take him a few games to get back upto speed, then he'll break down again. And repeat.

Not sure we'll see much of him this season and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in January.

He seems to be turning into the new whipping boy because there’s a sizeable section of our fans that have to have one.

Roofe is an excellent player but we just can’t seem to keep him healthy. His injuries always seem quite vague as well which is something I think the fans get frustrated with.

He seems to love playing for the club though so I’ve no idea where the comments that he hates Glasgow are coming from.
They are coming from thin air, with absolutely no foundation. A nice guy, and an extremely talented footballer.

Back