Celtic fan getting off the subway at Ibrox after the game

Nacho Novo

Surely I couldn't have been the only one that seen this. A guy wearing their 2017/18 home top, with the sponsors completely eroded away, (not washed out!), getting off the subway after it pulled into Ibrox after the game roughly about 5.15pm at peak time. He must have realised he made a big mistake when Rangers fans started getting on at Cessnock, the previous stop! :))

First time I've ever seen one of them on the subway, nevermind get off at Ibrox on a matchday!

That lot are becoming far too brazen thinking they run this city and will just play the victim card if anything was to happen to them. Probably got an escourt out the station by the police!

The only way to shut them up and to wipe their presence off the streets of Glasgow is to win the league and dominate Scottish Football once again, looking at the bigger picture.

Last edited:
Also credit to the donut of a subway driver before the game who opened the front carriage doors into the stairwell when people were trying to get off...

Surely I couldn't have been the only one that seen this. A guy wearing their 2017/18 home top, with the sponsors completely eroded away, (not washed out!), getting off the subway after it pulled into Ibrox after the game roughly about 5.15pm at peak time. He must have realised he made a big mistake when Rangers fans started getting on at Cessnock, the previous stop! :))

First time I've ever seen one of them on the subway, nevermind get off at Ibrox on a matchday!

That lot are becoming far too brazen thinking they run this city and will just play the victim card if anything was to happen to them. Probably got an escourt out the station by the police!

The only way to shut them up and to wipe their presence off the streets of Glasgow is to win the league and dominate Scottish Football once again, looking at the bigger picture.

They can sing about the deaths of Andy Goram and Walter Smith with impunity.

They can mock the Ibrox disaster on Rangers Charity tweets with impunity.

They don’t “think they run the city”. They know they run the country

As others have said, probably watching our game in a pub somewhere and sitting talking about it all night, then probably just check the scores of his own team tomorrow. Most of them devote more of their time to us than their own team.

There was one of them sitting outside the Crowne Plaza past match as well, who must have been a bit nervous at the amount of Bears going past.
Surprising given our ‘reputation’ that nothing happens to these folk eh? Maybe we’re not as bad as the press love to portray.

Mate, by and large our support is top tier.

I use seat sub for most games and sit all over the stadium. The decency amongst the support is superb, people looking out for wach other, friendly faces ..good laugh, ppl just enjoying being out.

I was in GF5 for Kilmarnock sitting beside a great guy who travels up and down from Barrow in Furness for every game.

Older gent in seat in front near the end of the game asked if I could help him up the steps to the exit as he’s 84!! Was a pleasure.

Seville proved we have an undeserved reputation, we’re the best support going. Loyal to the core, no push overs but know how to enjoy ourselves.

Out of curiosity, how did you know it was the 17/18 top? o_O

They all look the same

not as brass as the lassie who walked through ( with her wain ) ( with a junior kit in a clear bag ) the folk waiting on the players coming out of open training at the Copland and going through the shut fence. To yell abuse at folk!

They are citizens of Glasgow and as such entitled to use the Subway.

I wouldn't be getting too upset with one of them on public transport, regardless of the circumstances.

Their attention seeking, if that's what it was, is legendary and pathetic.

Long may it continue!

There was a guy in a green and grey top on PRW at Bellahouston Park before our match. Wondered what his game was but just ignored him.

The unwashed from the other side of the city just can’t help themselves. They’re attention seeking mostly SNP clowns who have never done a days work in their lives. I see plenty of them wearing their tops wandering around my local Asda…complete embarrassment to society.

Was at Alton towers last weekend and seen a fat lassie in the green and grey her faither (assuming also one) having a meltdown at her f this and f that about her shouting at him in public, was him cussing the commotion from what I seen. She was greeting in the end and him saying he was to F off home

Frankly I'm more astounded that you know the vintage of the green and grey shit the muppet was wearing.
Have a word with yourself, mate.

Lucky you!

My first game v them was the 4-4 back in 86.

I was 15 and the subway at St Enoch was heaving with Bears, next thing was 4 guys wearing the rag heading down looking to go to Ibrox, the police told them to look for an alternative, I'm pretty sure they were Yanks that didn't have a clue.

Back