Celtic fan getting off the subway at Ibrox after the game

This would never have happened in the 70s.
I remember walking to the Skol Cup final in 1986 from Mount Florida station to Hampden. Rangers fans everywhere. When we got to Cathcart Road we noticed a ceptic fan with their top on, scarf, tricolour wrapped around the shoulders, the lot. I remember laughing at the queue of Rangers fans walking behind him in single file with more joining all the time. Often wonder what happened to him.

Was in the Horseshoe after the game with my mate and one of them broke in to our conversation.He was quite provocative and clearly looking to be some kind of victim.We just said we were just happy to be top of the league and we were here to pay our respects to Queen Victoria who was adorning the wall if he would like to join.There is definetly something wrong with them,I cannot think of any circumstance, unless they had just been pumped,where I would want to engage in conversation with them.

I was in the shop at the stadium last Friday and there was a woman walking about in it wearing a scum top. She was walking past people looking at them as if to say "Whit ye gaunae dae aboot it?". They're fkn fruitloops.

Surely I couldn't have been the only one that seen this. A guy wearing their 2017/18 home top, with the sponsors completely eroded away, (not washed out!), getting off the subway after it pulled into Ibrox after the game roughly about 5.15pm at peak time. He must have realised he made a big mistake when Rangers fans started getting on at Cessnock, the previous stop! :))

First time I've ever seen one of them on the subway, nevermind get off at Ibrox on a matchday!

That lot are becoming far too brazen thinking they run this city and will just play the victim card if anything was to happen to them. Probably got an escourt out the station by the police!

The only way to shut them up and to wipe their presence off the streets of Glasgow is to win the league and dominate Scottish Football once again, looking at the bigger picture.
Why did he not get a doing ?

I think it's a matter of age. Most of their support are daft wee neds, I think that's mainly because they grew up in an era where we were down the league's and they were winning everything. Where as most of our support grew up watching 9IAR and are probably 30 and above and have growing up. Their support are probably a large percent of 14-25 year olds. In my eyes, thats why that mutant on the subway never got touched off our support but if it was a Rangers fan walking past their support he would end up getting a kicking. Oh and btw, that is no excuse for what the mhanky mhob do.

Surely I couldn't have been the only one that seen this. A guy wearing their 2017/18 home top, with the sponsors completely eroded away, (not washed out!), getting off the subway after it pulled into Ibrox after the game roughly about 5.15pm at peak time. He must have realised he made a big mistake when Rangers fans started getting on at Cessnock, the previous stop! :))

First time I've ever seen one of them on the subway, nevermind get off at Ibrox on a matchday!

That lot are becoming far too brazen thinking they run this city and will just play the victim card if anything was to happen to them. Probably got an escourt out the station by the police!

The only way to shut them up and to wipe their presence off the streets of Glasgow is to win the league and dominate Scottish Football once again, looking at the bigger picture.
Might have been the subway workers shop steward trying to call a strike

Was at Alton towers last weekend and seen a fat lassie in the green and grey her faither (assuming also one) having a meltdown at her f this and f that about her shouting at him in public, was him cussing the commotion from what I seen. She was greeting in the end and him saying he was to F off home
Ok

I think it's a matter of age. Most of their support are daft wee neds, I think that's mainly because they grew up in an era where we were down the league's and they were winning everything. Where as most of our support grew up watching 9IAR and are probably 30 and above and have growing up. Their support are probably a large percent of 14-25 year olds. In my eyes, thats why that mutant on the subway never got touched off our support but if it was a Rangers fan walking past their support he would end up getting a kicking. Oh and btw, that is no excuse for what the mhanky mhob do.
In the not so distant days, none of them would ever have worn a top in public in that situation.

Did they get to take their drink into the Louden?

There was one of them sitting outside the Crowne Plaza past match as well, who must have been a bit nervous at the amount of Bears going past.
Surprising given our ‘reputation’ that nothing happens to these folk eh? Maybe we’re not as bad as the press love to portray.
they are more to be pitied than scolded the reptiles

I was in the shop at the stadium last Friday and there was a woman walking about in it wearing a scum top. She was walking past people looking at them as if to say "Whit ye gaunae dae aboot it?". They're fkn fruitloops.
should have taken her out hosed her down and then asked her to be on her way

I was walking home from the game, going through Shawlands, a guy felt the need to shout "Mon the hoops" in my face.

Glad to say I looked right through him like he wasn't there and kept walking. Hopefully annoyed him more not getting any attention.

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?

Didn't get the answers you wanted there.

Another poster said he even had his wain, for extra victimhood IMO.

Wonder where he had his camera. B-D

The last game I went to at the piggery was the 5-0 game with Barton et al.

Anyway on way from the supporter buses to the ground a solo Celtic fan was sitting on the wall close to the stadium next to new build houses

Attention seeking nonce with a Celtic top

He got a few verbals and then a slap from one bear

The police lifted him

What is wrong with them?

Also remember about ten years ago probably longer two Celtic fans with Celtic tops on tried to walk from flats opposite the new ediminaton club location past the main stand at 2.45 before the 4-2 game

They got absolutely battered %^*& out of

What absolute tools what did they expect

There was one of them sitting outside the Crowne Plaza past match as well, who must have been a bit nervous at the amount of Bears going past.
Surprising given our ‘reputation’ that nothing happens to these folk eh? Maybe we’re not as bad as the press love to portray.

This in a nutshell.

FFS, they're truly obsessed mentalists.

Still, he must have enjoyed being in a stadium with class, history and which wasn't built of breeze block.
Pretty sure he is one of these Vloggers,wore a Rangers top on the tour of their midden,then was in the press saying he felt more 'uncomfortable' on our tour with their top on than he did with our top on doing their tour.

Back