Ange scottish teams need to improve in Europe

E6-ADEECE-973-E-49-F5-AC3-D-EEAB22755-C32.gif

"You all must do better"

Says the manager of the club who've used a young mans death and a global pandemic to manipulate the football calendar in the last two occasions a Scottish side has made a European final.

Anyone on here still want to tell us how hard it is to dislike him?

That's good when their champions league points total is going to sound like eurovision (they'd have been knocked out that too) The 6 points in celtc matches goes to whoever the hell is lucky enough to draw them.

Somebodies getting a bye to the Europa in their group

You must have to sit some kind of brain washing course on day #1 of joining that club.
I'm pretty sure that's what happened on day 1. Remember the big slabbering toothless Ork at his press conference that warned him and practically said as long as you are as deluded as us and play the victim card then youl be fine. And that's just the shit that was put out in public.

Good to see someone has refilled the prescription of Deludimol at sharkheid.
LSD more like they are collectively tripping out their faces, we put them in the position to embarrass themselves and scottish football in Europe the cunts would do well to remember that.
Still irks the life out of me the graft we put in only for these wanks to reap the benefit.

Hahahaga Celtic haven’t done anything at all relevant in Europe in a decade. They need to step up if anything

Genuinely hope we get into CL groups and do well and they get absolutely horsed against top level CL clubs

The prick is a one trick pony and it’s only a matter of time before the “run run run” master tactician gets an even bigger showing up than last years Euro games

I absolutely despise the prick

If he stops wearing a food stained and dandruff addled washed out jumper, and also ensures his club also pull their weight in Europe, then we could maybe take him seriously. Until then he will just be a slovenly unkempt tourist with minimal success in football who’s got the unwashed and scummy horses eating out of his manky hands.

I actually despise that fat arrogant wank with a passion. Would without a doubt eat himself if he could.

C**t!

Reactions: VGM
"You all must do better"

Says the manager of the club who've used a young mans death and a global pandemic to manipulate the football calendar in the last two occasions a Scottish side has made a European final.

Anyone on here still want to tell us how hard it is to dislike him?

The article refers to him as "the affable Australian", I prefer the fat, condescending Aussie wank.

Genuinely hope we get into CL groups and do well and they get absolutely horsed against top level CL clubs

The prick is a one trick pony and it’s only a matter of time before the “run run run” master tactician gets an even bigger showing up than last years Euro games

This is probably guaranteed

That clown should look in the mirror. His own pathetic tinpot club have went twenty years of getting skelped in Europe whilst having free runs at the CL money. Another thing, this clown is getting too big for his boots.

Hopefully they get Man City or Bayern, and the toughest teams outwith the top seeds. I want to see humiliation upon humiliation for him and his global superstars.

Says the club who were annihilated 9-0 and 12-1 in Europe just 5 and 6 years ago. Its like Scott Brown before telling everyone else to start pulling their weight in European competition. :D Not one journo will openly laugh at the fat scrap-yard owner.

In any normal country journalists would call him out for such a moronic comment considering himself and his club's European record.
Douglas Alexander has much form in the regulation of what ever BS the likes of lennon or dungcaster feed him without any challenge

Back