PSV away tickets now for sale.

yes, still getting nowhere though. It must be the worst ticket site ever
Its terrible, although that was the first time that I've had any real trouble. It seems to have a problem connecting the sale with the relevant MyGers points level. Very clunky.

Its terrible, although that was the first time that I've had any real trouble. It seems to have a problem connecting the sale with the relevant MyGers points level. Very clunky.
It could also be [people trying to buy who aren't eligible so tying up the tickets. I'll give it a bit longer then I'm giving up for the night

Has it been confirmed that the tickets are sold out yet? Logged in just after midnight but got nothing and tried again 10 minutes ago with no joy either.

Last edited:
It’s telling me “No general sale tickets are currently available”, so can’t even select a ticket to buy. Site is a joke

I also never got an email saying they were going on sale like I usaully do. How difficult is it to have asystem that actually fùcking works! Flights and hotel booked and paid for but no ticket as things stand!
Did you definitely register for a ticket? If you check your purchase history is it showing the registration in there.

Tried again and still getting the same no general sale tickets available. Normally if it's sold out it says no away games available but who knows with this website

Nothing short of a nightmare, tried for a few hours last night from 12 and no joy kept getting the same thing no general tickets available! I don’t think there sold out..

Thanks rangers for giving us a great time to try, knackered at work and still no ticket

Once again sitting here as “hospitality” punter with absolutely no idea if I have a ticket, if I can apply for one or even how to apply!

Had it out with some guy from hospitality before the union away game. Phoned up to ask what was happening and he said ‘ you weren’t successful’. I said it would be nice to Have had some communication and he said he would take it on board. An absolute disgrace and they just don’t care . Made even worse for union that there were 100s of unsold tickets yet nobody thought to mention it to those unsuccessful from corporate.

The only business in the world where people spending the most get treated the worst

Had it out with some guy from hospitality before the union away game. Phoned up to ask what was happening and he said ‘ you weren’t successful’. I said it would be nice to Have had some communication and he said he would take it on board. An absolute disgrace and they just don’t care . Made even worse for union that there were 100s of unsold tickets yet nobody thought to mention it to those unsuccessful from corporate.

The only business in the world where people spending the most get treated the worst
New season same sh1t with hospitality, treated like 2nd class again

Anyone allocated a ticket will buy just for the points and probably sell on if not going

Might be a few not take up but mygers has created a perverse buying behaviours un the scramble for points
It’s not MyGers. This happened in the old CCCS all the time for away games. People sign up for their pals or for themselves but only interested in the big games.

I stayed logged in before 12 with the ticket in basket. Soon as it hit 00:01 I clicked checkout and it was fine. Showing no general sale now in red but dont know if that's because I already have 1.
You know that’s stopping someone who can get one before you getting one?

Not a big deal here but if it happened to me during a cup final, I wouldn’t be too happy.

You know that’s stopping someone who can get one before you getting one?

Not a big deal here but if it happened to me during a cup final, I wouldn’t be too happy.

How does that work out?

I am entitled to get a ticket for a game that I will be attending and I wanted to make sure that if the site was busy I didn't have to wait. It's not about doing anyone out a ticket its just making sure I got a ticket after spending money on travel. lol

Why is there always this sense within our support that it’s OK for there to be different rules for domestic aways and euros away? It’s fine for Euro aways to be top down but not domestic? And it’s fine for domestic away tickets to be posted but not Euro aways?
An interesting question and everyone has their view predominately based on their situation

However for Euro aways and away friendlies it’s top down which guarantees the most loyal tickets , rightly in my view, however it has created a closed shop and allows high gold to mountain and increase their status.

I also think cat A games should be top down to reward those who have been the most loyal

If someone has earned the right to a ticket what they do with it is up to them

Postal seems the clubs way forward as it is less hassle

Back