West Brom fan stayfor90 proposal

I know a few last night at Swansea left just before full time Wall being 2-0 down missed two late goals making it 2-2 I bet they was gutted after traveling all that way

The solution is simple if you want to leave early do so but you need to scan your ticket/smart card to do so. You then get penalised In some fork whether that’s losing your 5 mygers points or even say 2 of them. Once the full time whistle blows you don’t need to scan out. To stop any bottle neck situations . If you have a genuine emergency then I don’t think your gonna care about 2 mygers points
Fork off :)

The solution is simple if you want to leave early do so but you need to scan your ticket/smart card to do so. You then get penalised In some fork whether that’s losing your 5 mygers points or even say 2 of them. Once the full time whistle blows you don’t need to scan out. To stop any bottle neck situations . If you have a genuine emergency then I don’t think your gonna care about 2 mygers points
So for midweek games like last night when I started work at 10pm, I arrive two hours early near the stadium for a prime parking spot, leave it until the last possible moment during the game before running to my car and making it to work in time like a sweaty mess I get penalised?

And the guy I work with that can’t be arsed with that hassle gets 5 points for SeatSubbing?

:D

Scan to get out :))

It’s not a prison ffs

Crackfuckingpot.

6-0 v QOTS would be a laugh.

That plan is not viable however Ibrox is a joke after the 80th min most weeks

So, you're telling me the plan is to put in weight sensors on seats, tell people they're limited to 15 minute pee breaks, no standing, all the while risking your season ticket being taken with no financial recompensation should you have an overly long shit...and you want to increase their season ticket prices to pay for it?

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif
We cant even get our own fans to agree to wear blue without them losing their shit never mind trying something like this.

Know of a recent signing of ours who asked other players why there’s a mass exodus from 80 mins onwards when we’re winning as he found it strange.

It really is a brass neck it happens.
I hope the player didn't get his wires crossed, can't have him fucking off for the subway at 80 mins either.

Good on them. Fans should always stay for 90 mins.
You paying for my taxi home from glasgow to fife as the last train renders it impossible to stay till the end in euro games. Haha

Don’t understand people leaving early at saturday 3pm games though.

Seen folk leave at half time to go to the pub this season. Embarassment

Obviously a bam up, or at least I hope it's a bam up and we don't have an unhinged manic walking the streets among us.

Anyway someone could just get a wee guy to hold their seat down while they nip off for an early pint.

"Quid to hold yer seat down mate"

There has to be a way of trying to get the majority of the fan base on board with waiting for the final whistle.

The stands start emptying from about 75mins and as you get near the 90 it’s horrific with how empty it can be at times.

There are lots of reasons that are genuine but the majority aren’t leaving because they have to be somewhere important.

The majority are either going for booze or trying to get home early.

I have never been able to get my head around the reason.

Plenty of money spent on season tickets for folk to be walking out at 80 mins.

Everywhere anywhere for about 80mins should be the lyrics.

New players must look at the stands and think what have they done wrong, team winning 4 nil and the fans are charging out the door

People won’t agree with this but it is a great idea in a way. I used to work in a sales office where you could scan out and leave anytime during shift but this controlled peoples bonuses and so on. I wouldn’t penalise folk for leaving early, I’d reward them for staying. So if season ticket scans out early they won’t get the extra couple mygers points bonus for example. But I wouldn’t take points off of folk for leaving early, just don’t give them the points bonus. And then you have non mygers folk, so what would they not be entitled to if not staying until full time?

It was embarrassing. Could barely see the last 5 minutes due to the amount of folk leaving early.
I sit almost at the end of the aisle and you end up having to stand to see the last 5 or 10 minutes of the game. Joked last night we we wouldn't have to as the team would be shooting towards the Broomloan at the end of the game for a change. Turns out those PSV bastards hadn't read the script and decided to have a go at the end of the game so it was the same old scenario as most of the action was down the Copland end, which the Subway Loyal were blocking off.

F*cking Gestapo fan group, fair enough encourage people to stay for the 90mins but to then penalise someone for taking longer than 15mins to got to the toilet or get some refreshments is a joke what about people with IBS and other health conditions I doubt they have even though about that when they were finalising this horrendous proposal.
Hopefully a windup.

The other, even simpler solution, is that people are allowed leave when they want, for whatever reason they want and without having to explain it to anyone.

Lose 1 my gers point for every minute you leave before full time.
Better way would be to tap it on a scanner in the stairwell or concourse on the way out to earn points, but it only activates at 90 minutes / full time.

A few folk got up and left around me in CD1 last night with about 15 minutes to go, I appreciate that they might have other commitments to attend, but given the score and situation, I thought it was a bit odd.

Could be like the Running Man where anyone who buys a season ticket has to wear a wire around their neck that explodes if they leave early

Thinking back to the unspeakably bad 1-1 game vs alloa in 2014 and death by exploding head would have been a blessed release.

Could be like the Running Man where anyone who buys a season ticket has to wear a wire around their neck that explodes if they leave early

89th minute:

Sonic deadlock is up. Prisoner restraint collars armed.

@sammy1872 gurning with excitement as someone who left due to a family emergency gets their napper blown off...:D

Full time whistle blows:

Perimeter deactivated. Perimeter deactivated. Perimeter deactivated. Perimeter deactivated

Who the hell would be prepared to spend an initial £2.5m initially and up to £1.8m annually to install and run such a system? Ridiculous.

I realise this is all a joke but he still doesn’t take it far enough
I’ve been in talks with senior management at Ibrox for a similar set up.
Each fan takes a seat and then attaches electrodes to their knackers.
If anyone has the cheek to even stand up from their seat before full time they will get 2000 volts straight into their genitalia.
I’m working on a prototype right now should be ready for Christmas.
Leaving early is a right pain, especially those cvnts that have turned up late, then gone away immediately before half time then get back late in the second half.
I genuinely wonder why these guys even bother coming to the game.

If some fans choose to leave early then its their loss and the club still gets the money.

It does look poor when there’s so many empty seats near FT but everyone’s circumstances are different.

I personally havent left early, I’ll always stay to the end. The extra time to get home is minimal and my time isnt that important to leave 10 minutes early to be home and sit in the house any earlier.

But each to their own…

Back