Copland Toilets last night

Reading this makes me think Club72 is worth every penny for the lavvies alone :oops:

Having endured CF for nearly 30 years it seems not much has changed, shocking.

Absolutely appalling and totally unacceptable. I have to wrap my scarf around my face when entering the toilets to try to limit the amount of smoke I have to inhale.

The urinals are a national disgrace and all told Rangers need to be addressing this issue immediately. It's a health hazard along with being an embarrassment for a club of our size and standing!
All it would take is someone to contact HSE and the club would be forced to fix the problem

Disgraceful it would even need to go that far in the first place

Since were at it.

Can whoever is looking in from the Club do something about the scolding hot water that comes out the toilets in the Main Stand. Its been like that for years. Turn the bloody water temp down and save fans being burned and the Club a few quid on bills.

Reactions: VGM
@Greg Marshall , Match Experience Supporter Survey @RangersFC SLO (Twitter) completed highlighting the above.

When can we expect to get some feedback on these surveys?
Maybe we could use the FF platform to track the surveys we are completing and the issues being raised?

At least it would give us some idea of how many are being completed from this forum if nothing else.

Maybe we could use the FF platform to track the surveys we are completing and the issues being raised?

At least it would give us some idea of how many are being completed from this forum if nothing else.
Would make for a great thread, much like the IT system one someone’s got going

It’s been said before that our European support is very different to our run of the mill league support, and as a nation Scotland has massive issues with drink and drug culture. But that shouldn’t stop a couple of idiots ruining things for the majority.

If the club treat people as animals, they’ll behave like animals. I thought we’d left the days of wading through piss in the 1980’s. Remember the days when our stadium was the envy of the country? I was a kid when the club deck opened but remember being blown away by the facilities.

I say this as a non season ticket holder and as a fan who appreciates how deep our support reach in their pockets already. Would there be an appetite amongst the fans if there was an extra £5 or £10 added to the price of a season book with that £250-£500k being dedicated to upgrading facilities such as toilets, disabled accessibility etc?

It’s been said before that our European support is very different to our run of the mill league support, and as a nation Scotland has massive issues with drink and drug culture. But that shouldn’t stop a couple of idiots ruining things for the majority.

If the club treat people as animals, they’ll behave like animals. I thought we’d left the days of wading through piss in the 1980’s. Remember the days when our stadium was the envy of the country? I was a kid when the club deck opened but remember being blown away by the facilities.

I say this as a non season ticket holder and as a fan who appreciates how deep our support reach in their pockets already. Would there be an appetite amongst the fans if there was an extra £5 or £10 added to the price of a season book with that £250-£500k being dedicated to upgrading facilities such as toilets, disabled accessibility etc?
ST prices went up 5% this year yet the stadium
Facilities are an utter disgrace

If the club need fans to fund new toilets/concourse upgrades then we’re in a worse financial position than I thought

The season ticket prices go up every season as it is.

Given the way they treat the toilets in the GF, not wonder they don't renovate them. Horrible going in there at HT yesterday
Yup routinely see the Buckie brigade downing the booze, smoking and sniffing cocaine in GF toilet near the Broomland.
These morons don’t seem to give a f@@@ that parents need to take their kids in there.
Have asked cops on the rare occasion they are in the concourse to be told they will “speak to the stand manager”

This type of thread really brings home the large disconnect between the average supporter and the club and it's quite depressing. To have to ask the club to provide clean and functioning toilets is utterly embarassing but the support have been treated with contempt for decades. If you're not happy, someone else will pay for your seat. That is the club philosophy sadly.

I know at Man City each stand has its own dedicated plumber, electrician and handyman, who are on duty on match days to fix any issues, as well as do maintenance during the week.
Man City have slightly more resources than us but that's no excuse the state of the toilets.

I'm sure Balenciagas have pish stained trainers that they charge a fortune for, save yourself money and just get yourself to Ibrox toilets in your Sambas.

A lot of unnecessary carry on at the Copland Rear convenience.

I'm sure that club officials will take note and get action done.

They have 12 days before QoS.

The bogs in Copland rear are an absoloute disgrace, absolutely reeking of stale pish, the all round general cleanliness of the stand itself is the same.
It's been clear as %^*& that from the last 2 Saturday match days to the next again Tuesday night European games there's been zero cleaning done within the stadium.

Now, if the club employed a proper maintenance staff and spent the money on improving things that the normal punter has to endure but the corporate guys don’t see, the fans might actually enjoy the experience of going to the game. It’s a Labour of love for the fans to attend week in week out, spending fortunes season after season only to be treated like shite compared to the corporate guys who spend fortunes game by game. I mean, we all spend lots with the club, what’s the difference?
Do any Board members actually tour the stadium,you'd have thought they'd have prioritized getting work done inside the stadium before embarking on the museum,not that I don't want to see that,but I want to see the stadium brought up to scratch.

Anyone see the state of the toilet in the Copland rear last night? Looks like the pipe was clogged in the urinal which caused the toilet to flood with piss. Been progressively worse with each game in the last 10 days, noticed it after the USG game. Hopefully sorted in time for the QOS game. Not great from a Champions League perspective. Not great watching fellow fans essentially forced to piss on the floor. Horrid
Toilets in the west enc are an absolute disgrace. Haven't been modernised in years .

The bogs in Copland rear are an absoloute disgrace, absolutely reeking of stale pish, the all round general cleanliness of the stand itself is the same.
It's been clear as %^*& that from the last 2 Saturday match days to the next again Tuesday night European games there's been zero cleaning done within the stadium.
This is what I’ve noticed. It’s obvious that they aren’t cleaned properly or at all between matches, reeking in the Govan last night. Season tickets, Castore clobber, shares, hospitality all bought and the club can’t even provide toilets / urinals fit for purpose.
How much does it cost to get some lads in cleaning with hoses, bleach etc.
Disgraceful from the management of the club. Sick of hearing things like this / disabled area brought up at AGM’s only for nothing to change.

Do any Board members actually tour the stadium,you'd have thought they'd have prioritized getting work done inside the stadium before embarking on the museum,not that I don't want to see that,but I want to see the stadium brought up to scratch.
I’m pretty certain the directors won’t even know where Copland House is.

They don’t really bother about it, but the place is looked after by a facilities manager who, let’s just say, doesn’t have the clubs best interests at heart.

Yes the toilets are a disgrace, however why should the club spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on them, when little arsehole treat it like a farm, granted this is a small majority that ruin everything for the rest of us, the more sensible approach would be toilet attendants that have folk smoking/snorting a pack and making a mess thrown out and banned.

Yes the toilets are a disgrace, however why should the club spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on them, when little arsehole treat it like a farm, granted this is a small majority that ruin everything for the rest of us, the more sensible approach would be toilet attendants that have folk smoking/snorting a pack and making a mess thrown out and banned.
Agreed, but wouldn’t it be refreshing if the Polis would actually do their job around various parts of the stadium instead of fobbing responsibility off onto others

My brother took his son (5) to his first.game vs West Ham.

He went into the cubicle in the Copland Rear and his words were "what happened in here, daddy?".

The toilets are like a scene from Saw.

One of my pet hates is the paper towels.

How difficult and expensive would it be to fill it up and also empty the bin during each half??

Its lazy and smacks of an executive board who take fans for granted.

Agreed, but if the concourses and toilets were actually decent you would expect people to treat it with some respect. There was a picture of Chris Burke in the main stand last night ffs

Why should the club spend millions on upgradraded facilities to be hidden behind a thick cloud of smoke every HT, and used as a base for sniffing cocaine off.

The goings on in Ibrox toilets has disgusted me for years

Reactions: VGM
Toilets being filthy is largely due to at least some of the people using them behaving like pigs.
As far as maintenance is concerned has anybody actually raised the situation with the club rather than just trying to outdo each other's outrage on here?

I’m pretty certain the directors won’t even know where Copland House is.

They don’t really bother about it, but the place is looked after by a facilities manager who, let’s just say, doesn’t have the clubs best interests at heart.
Outrageous if that’s the case

These surveys will go into a massive folder.

It will get looked at very occasionally and passed about each department, all of whom will claim they’re too busy and that only parts relate to their division.

There is no accountability inside of Ibrox - it’s always another manager, another area, another survey or feedback form.

You could have a big thread, but the club don’t give a flying %^*&, largely.

The fan experience is shite. We’ve been skint for a decade. If we post a profit, be nice to see some of that returned to the stands.

Whilst we’re at it, remember the big song and dance about the new customer relations manager - he’s been in post since Nov.

Have we heard a peep on what he’s done? What was the 90 day plan? What did he achieve? What’s is 90/180/365 look ahead like?

These surveys will go into a massive folder.

It will get looked at very occasionally and passed about each department, all of whom will claim they’re too busy and that only parts relate to their division.

There is no accountability inside of Ibrox - it’s always another manager, another area another survey or feedback form.

You could have a big thread, but the club don’t give a flying %^*&, largely.

The fan experience is shite. We’ve been skint for a decade. If we post a profit, be nice to see some of that returned to the stands.

Whilst we’re at it, remember the big song and dance about the new customer relations manager - he’s been in post since Nov.

Have we heard a peep on what he’s done? What was the 90 day plan? What did he achieve? What’s is 90/180/365 look ahead like?
Yup, Greg pretty much alluded to the fact the customer service emails get directed to the department and there’s no audit to see if they’re actually actioned. Still waiting on the gold % increase/overall % increase answer @Greg Marshall

Thing is, what you say above isn’t the fault of the SLO or customer service manager, it’s the people above that should be ensuring each department is accountable. The truth is, they don’t care so long as us mugs keep ploughing the money into the club and filling the stadium

Yup, Greg pretty much alluded to the fact the customer service emails get directed to the department and there’s no audit to see if they’re actually actioned. Still waiting on the gold % increase/overall % increase answer @Greg Marshall

Thing is, what you say above isn’t the fault of the SLO or customer service manager, it’s the people above that should be ensuring each department is accountable. The truth is, they don’t care so long as us mugs keep ploughing the money into the club and filling the stadium

The last I heard, Greg reports to the Safety Officer.

That in itself is a pile of shite.

Direct into Robertson for me.

We make up a huge amount of the clubs revenue and we get treated with utter contempt.

Greg doesn’t stand a chance in helping achieving our goals whilst he’s hidden in a cupboard reporting to Safety Stan.

Back