Thistle v Inverness (BBC Scotland) and other games tonight

5 homes tonight. 3 for 3 this season so far on coupons, hoping to make it 4 for 4.

Norwich
Thistle
Munchengladbach
Sevilla
Lyon

11.42 to 1, £5 insured.

Will put the thistle game on at half time in the espanyol game.

Fiver on Cole McKinnon to score anytime.

Rayo Vallecano go 1-0 up.

Great finish from Isi

Well worked free kick

Is it lack of finances stopping Thistle from building a stand behind that goal? Or no need for it?

Norwich
Over 2.5
Over 7.5 corners
Over 29.5 BP

As usual I’ll hit the bar

100% record is mighty impressive:))

I have the Cremonese goalie gifting Fiorentina a last minute winner last week to thank for that.

Trying to not be too greedy, 5 results, and insuring them in case one lets me down, which I fancy either Norwich or Thistle to do tonight. As long as it's only one of them though, I'll get to try again.

I have the Cremonese goalie gifting Fiorentina a last minute winner last week to thank for that.

Trying to not be too greedy, 5 results, and insuring them in case one lets me down, which I fancy either Norwich or Thislte to do tonight. As long as it's only one of them though, I'll get to try again.
So that finished over 2.5?

Bastard because I was waiting on Gent game West Bam game and Fiorentina for 465 from a free fiver. Gent finished 0-2 so never checked the other results :(

Hertha BSC playing some really good football for a change, Suat Serdar looking superb in midfield. Sure BSC’s downfall will be JonJoe Kenny at right back!

So that finished over 2.5?

Bastard because I was waiting on Gent game West Bam game and Fiorentina for 465 from a free fiver. Gent finished 0-2 so never checked the other results :(

Yes mate, keeper chucked a cross into his own net in the last minute to make it 3-2.

Watching the Thistle game. It must be so sad for these teams fans that they literally win nothing. They act as if they’re it. Shame for them :D

Back