Thistle v Inverness (BBC Scotland) and other games tonight

Championship will be as tight as ever, bizarrely has Millwall snuck a goal back at 2 down you’d have fancied a comeback. Had a decent long range dig late on that swerved around like Roberto Carlos kicking a floater football down Ayr beach

He was a decent player. This is my clearest memory of him at Rangers.

I think there’s a reason that Gerrard and now Gio trust him. Well ultimately it will be Wilson’s call to send loans to him, but I guess it’s because he tries to play football the correct way. Will learn more at a Thistle under him than they would have under a McIness at Killie last season for example.

Remember Wenger used to trust Owen Coylw with his Arsenal kids! Fucking mega lolz

Waiting on Sevilla for £62, or can cash out for £32.

0-0, with 55 minutes gone. Last 3 games between these two have been draws.

Valladolid probably should have had a penalty, but it was the slightest of contacts and the guy went down and held his ankle for a few mins like it was broken. So f him anyway.

I remember Ian McColl. Different spelling and a better player and I have been in R.S.McColls so often I feel I know the family.

This times a thousand. We really don't help ourselves in selling our game. If you know the game will be on TV, having cameras point at a full empty stand is just madness
Agree the optics are not good for our game when audiences from outside Scotland are watching this on TV. It makes our game up here look very amateurish!

I think there’s a reason that Gerrard and now Gio trust him. Well ultimately it will be Wilson’s call to send loans to him, but I guess it’s because he tries to play football the correct way. Will learn more at a Thistle under him than they would have under a McIness at Killie last season for example.

Remember Wenger used to trust Owen Coylw with his Arsenal kids! Fucking mega lolz
Gambling, Drinking and who knows what else killed what mightve been a promising career. It seemed to continue on into his Coaching jobs and dittoed those as well.

At Thistle he seems to have found his appropriate level given all his problems and I would like to see them promoted this season given they are not a complete backwater Club (comparatively speaking) and especially after they were treated so badly by Scottish Football.

Weston got about 5 mins last night which isnt ideal and assuming Graham stays fit its unclear whether thatll change much this season which would not be too good.

Back